Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425630
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK (CDCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#71
Hello, i have a problem with my LENOVO y700, exp gdc beast 9.0b is not initialising. Will unlocked bios solve the issue? If yes, please contact me via pm.
find
quote
#72
(09-16-2019, 12:17 AM)REGEN Wrote: Hello, i have a problem with my LENOVO y700, exp gdc beast 9.0b is not initialising. Will unlocked bios solve the issue? If yes, please contact me via pm.

Settings can be modified through editing the "Setup" UEFI variable for example with H2OUVE or EFI Shell's dmpstore without unlocking the menu. What you can do for external GPU is to: (1) increase DMI link speed (set offset 0xC10 to 0x03) if connected through the NVME port and (2) set Dual VGA Controllers Support (offset 0xDF to 0x01) if you want to be able to see the BIOS settings screen on an external GPU but I use ADT R43SG with this laptop, and it works with the default settings in the BIOS, so the problem is likely elsewhere. In your situation I'd first check if the same hardware works with another laptop.
find
quote
#73
Hi

Has anyone managed to modify bios to have advance menu like on the video clip below ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUuF_Un1RM

I have his *.bin image of this bios with unlocked bios but I don't know have to modify my rom ver. CDCN54WW.
find
quote
#74
(04-19-2020, 02:20 PM)Adi_ Wrote: Hi
Has anyone managed to modify bios to have advance menu like on the video clip below ?
I have his *.bin image of this bios with unlocked bios but I don't know have to modify my rom ver. CDCN54WW.
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Each mod is done on the basis of a dump bios, which contains personal data - serial numbers, service tag, passwords, win key and other
find
quote
#75
Hi guys,
Is it possible to make the same dump as with an external programmer but in windows (or linux)?
find
quote
#76
Hi,
Finally, I got disassembled my laptop and made a dump of bios. Can someone patch it for me to get an advanced menu unhidden?
Let me know, please, I will send my dump to the PM.

Notebook: Lenovo y700-15isk - i7 6700HQ, GTX 960m 4Gb, 20Gb RAM
find
quote
#77
Lenovo Y700 15ISK.
Lost bios password.
New empty m.2 ssd, no OS, no other hard drives.
Bios set to NOT boot from usb.
I have a ch341a and sop8 soic8 clip and second working laptop.
1. Which chip do I connect the clip to?
2. If I flash a new bios from lenovo website using the ch341a, will this remove the unwanted bios password?
The advanced bios menu and other tweaks in this thread look fun, and I might do those as well, but first need to take care of this pesky bios password issue.
find
quote
#78
Hello,
I'd like to unlock BIOS in my Y700-15ISK . I have CH341A and I read and attached bios. I'd be greatful if you could help.


Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 4.04 MB / Downloads: 42)
find
quote
#79
(01-04-2021, 11:39 AM)revo91 Wrote:
Hello,
I'd like to unlock BIOS in my Y700-15ISK . I have CH341A and I read and attached bios. I'd be greatful if you could help.
Hi
Your mod completed-. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#80
Hi,
The i5 and the GTX960m of my Y700-15ISK are running with only around 55-60 degree celcius while gaming (i removed the air filter and applied liquid metal). So my question is if a bios mod would allow me to overclock the CPU and GPU? If so i would get myself a bios flasher.
Thank you very much for your efforts!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)