Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227673
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#71
how long is the white sheet done
find
quote
#72
Hello All.

I am also interested in receiving this BIOS mod please. I would like both whitelist removal and hidden advanced settings enabled (if I am allowed to request both).

Lenovo Z710 (model 20250)

BIOS version 7FCN96WW

BIOS download link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn96ww.exe

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG original PCI ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_321817AA&REV_01

Results and Backup files: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/FCFk...07yVd5DXew

Thank you for your time. I love this website.
find
quote
#73
https://www.sendspace.com/file/woxlju
Thanks again for your help. I wanted to remove the white list. Well, if there are any hiding functions, you can beat them to activate.
here are the bios fights. Help please make a white list.
BIOS version 7FCN96WW
find
quote
#74
(04-17-2019, 12:19 PM)elnur Wrote: Thanks again for your help. I wanted to remove the white list. Well, if there are any hiding functions, you can beat them to activate.
here are the bios fights. Help please make a white list.  
BIOS version 7FCN96WW
Done
Check your messages
find
quote
#75
Hello !
I have the same problem with my lenovo z710 7FCN96WW. I need whitelist and short instruction how to install it. 
Here are the links with result and damp:

Result: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jp40tx
Dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lh2fpw

Thank you!
find
quote
#76
(05-24-2019, 09:51 AM)jallen Wrote: Hello !
I have the same problem with my lenovo z710 7FCN96WW. I need whitelist and short instruction how to install it. 

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#77
Model - Lenovo IdeaPad Z710
BIOS Backup Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JxSVQH...AG8ZK43HmC  (Created with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0)
BIOS Version - 7FCN96WW  https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/DS100523
Hardware ID of Current Card- PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_061117AA&REV_01

Thanks in advance for any help.
find
quote
#78
(06-10-2019, 10:10 PM)matthew2011b Wrote: Model - Lenovo IdeaPad Z710

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#79
Hi,

I'm having the same Problem with the whitelist.

Result: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9qx43m

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#80
Hi
I need whitelist and short instruction how to install it.
LENOVO-7FCN96WW

Result: https://www.sendspace.com/file/j02364
Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/i9c3gx

Thanks a lot in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)