Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101474
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2869
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425400
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227401
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119531
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#91
HELLO ALL!

I need remove the whitelist to install new wifi card.
-Lenovo Ideapad z710.
-Bios from :
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/ds100523

Thank YOU.
find
quote
#92
Hello all.

I need to remove whitelist to install new WI-FI card on my Lenovo z710.

BIOS dump is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#93
(12-30-2019, 02:12 AM)AndreyAA Wrote: Hello all.

I need to remove whitelist to install new WI-FI card on my Lenovo z710.

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#94
Hi @Dudu2002,

could you please mod my BIOS with Whitelist Removal and Advanced Settings?

I did my dump with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2

https://www.sendspace.com/file/64zz9w


Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#95
I there. Thank you for your service.

I was looking to be able to use my new wifi card on Lenovo Z710 with 7FC96WW. Any help would be appreciated. Unlocked/Extra/Advanced bios options I read about somewhere would be a welcomed extra.

Bios backup

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#96
(01-17-2020, 11:51 AM)RManPT Wrote: I there. Thank you for your service.

I was looking to be able to use my new wifi card on Lenovo Z710 with 7FC96WW. Any help would be appreciated. Unlocked/Extra/Advanced bios options I read about somewhere would be a welcomed extra.
Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages.

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#97
Hello, I want to upgrade my wifi adapter on Lenovo z710 to a dual-band one. As I understand my BIOS should be patched to disable whitelisting.

The Wi-Fi adapter I own is Intel N 7260.
The Wi-Fi adapter I plan to use is Intel Dual Band AC 7260 (Model 7260HMW).

I understand that I need to provide my BIOS dump, but I can't find the FPT tool to do a dump. Could you provide me with a link, please?
Will you need anything else from me to modify the BIOS?

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#98
Lenovo ideapad Z710 BIOS Version 7FCN96WW.
Could you please kindly remove white list , unlock advanced settings and please short instructions how to flash the file.

I used BACKUP_Tools12_2 since i couldn't find BACKUP_Tools19, is there any problem?

results link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/olflpg

Thank you!
find
quote
#99
Good day
There is a Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad z710
Model 20250
The version of the BIOS 7FCN97WW

It's time to change the WiFi adapter
Please help me remove the White list, which at the same time advise which WiFi adapter is better to buy?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZwXmIx...sp=sharing

here is the BIOS copied Universal set of tools for backing up the BIOS 2
find
quote
Hi!
Lenovo IdeaPad z710
Model 20250
BIOS version 7FCN97WW

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/PconPXcdH%2FJHl1LydGviDg

Please remove white list
Thanks in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)