Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227456
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

REQUEST***Lenovo M55e (9637)
#1
I've searched here and all over the net looking for a SLIC 2.1 Bios for my Lenovo m55e Type 9673.


Here's the link to the BIOS. Its the first Box once Bios is selected in the drop down box.
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-67225

Ive Up Loaded the RWEverything and here's the link

RW file:

https://app.box.com/s/pinio3uc6g5aewvhpwdo

TXT file:

https://app.box.com/s/j7przsq0yd0r5xy0mtqg

Thanks In Advance
find
quote
#2
(11-11-2013, 07:03 PM)Bryan583 Wrote: I've searched here and all over the net looking for a SLIC 2.1 Bios for my Lenovo m55e Type 9673.


Here's the link to the BIOS. Its the first Box once Bios is selected in the drop down box.
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-67225

Ive Up Loaded the RWEverything and here's the link

RW file:

https://app.box.com/s/pinio3uc6g5aewvhpwdo

TXT file:

https://app.box.com/s/j7przsq0yd0r5xy0mtqg

Thanks In Advance

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
Bios mod: ThinkCentre_A55_M55e_2OKT48A_(2ojy48usa)_LEN21
https://app.box.com/s/qrmominjnw9aj5hfsa3t
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
WOW that was quick, Will post results when done. Thanks
find
quote
#4
(11-11-2013, 07:46 PM)sovem Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 07:03 PM)Bryan583 Wrote: I've searched here and all over the net looking for a SLIC 2.1 Bios for my Lenovo m55e Type 9673.


Here's the link to the BIOS. Its the first Box once Bios is selected in the drop down box.
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-67225

Ive Up Loaded the RWEverything and here's the link

RW file:

https://app.box.com/s/pinio3uc6g5aewvhpwdo

TXT file:

https://app.box.com/s/j7przsq0yd0r5xy0mtqg

Thanks In Advance

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
Bios mod: ThinkCentre_A55_M55e_2OKT48A_(2ojy48usa)_LEN21
https://app.box.com/s/qrmominjnw9aj5hfsa3t
Look README to update. Please post results.
It was a success I think Ran the SLIC tool and said i had SLIC 2.1 but no cert installed. Is there something else I need?

thanks
find
quote
#5
(11-17-2013, 06:07 PM)Bryan583 Wrote: It was a success I think Ran the SLIC tool and said i had SLIC 2.1 but no cert installed. Is there something else I need?

thanks

Cert LENOVO.XRM-MS included!
Rolleyes

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#6
Sorry for that I didn't see it at first. Can you point me in the direction of how or where to put it. I know I seen it some where but cant find it now.
find
quote
#7
(11-17-2013, 08:40 PM)Bryan583 Wrote: Sorry for that I didn't see it at first. Can you point me in the direction of how or where to put it. I know I seen it some where but cant find it now.

Run insert.bat as administrator
http://rghost.net/50252939

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)