Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169214
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Hi dudu2002,I use the same laptop model with tuanali and I want to upgrade wlan to Intel AC 7260.I give you my bios dump result, could you please help me mod it and send it back to me? Thank you very much !!!! https://www.sendspace.com/file/ueswtr
find
quote
#12
Greetings All,

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S410 with an Insyde BIOS "8BCN48WWV3.11" that I'd like to install a new WiFi card in, but I need a modded BIOS to do that.

I used BIOS Backup ToolKit V2.0 to backup the BIOS, and the file is on my google drive below link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OUKxhtx...drive_link

If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
find
quote
#13
(03-24-2024, 08:52 AM)morgley Wrote: Greetings All,

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S410 with an Insyde BIOS "8BCN48WWV3.11" that I'd like to install a new WiFi card in, but I need a modded BIOS to do that.

I used BIOS Backup ToolKit V2.0 to backup the BIOS, and the file is on my google drive below link.

If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only.
find
quote
#14
(03-24-2024, 12:57 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 08:52 AM)morgley Wrote: Greetings All,

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S410 with an Insyde BIOS "8BCN48WWV3.11" that I'd like to install a new WiFi card in, but I need a modded BIOS to do that.

I used BIOS Backup ToolKit V2.0 to backup the BIOS, and the file is on my google drive below link.

If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only.

Hi
I found BACKUP_Tools19 but I didn't.
Could you share the link to BIOS Backup ToolKit 1.9?
find
quote
#15
Hello, I would like to remove WiFi and Bluetooth whitelist.
I want to upgrade WiFi card to Intel AX210.

Model : Lenovo Ideapad S310
BIOS Version : 8BCN48WW(V3.11)

Attached is my exported backup
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lkfxlv

Thank you so much!
find
quote
#16
(06-09-2024, 08:56 AM)janghe11 Wrote: Hello, I would like to remove WiFi and Bluetooth whitelist.
I want to upgrade WiFi card to Intel AX210.

Model : Lenovo Ideapad S310
BIOS Version : 8BCN48WW(V3.11)

Thank you so much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#17
안녕하세요, WiFi와 Bluetooth 허용 목록을 제거하고 싶습니다.
WiFi 카드를 Intel AX200NGW로 업그레이드하고 싶습니다.

모델 : 레노버 아이디어패드 S310

매우 감사합니다!


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.33 MB / Downloads: 0)
.bin   x64_bios-region_10.0.30.1072.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)