Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424339
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3602
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 262
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 293
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224277
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119156
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 388
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20263
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169234
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6317
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61174

[REQUEST] Lenovo T440(S) (GJETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(09-15-2021, 02:17 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 02:10 PM)regged Wrote: Model: Lenovo T440
Bios: Version: (2.54)
Please, remove whitelist.
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?

Yes
find
quote
Hi, needing help with T440s to remove whitelist and unhide hidden menu options. Thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/n83nmh
find
quote
Hi,
Could you remove whitelist and unlock hidden BIOS menu?
MODEL: T440s 20AR005SMS
BIOS: GJETA4WW 2.54

The BIOS dump file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kFHFSPb...sp=sharing

Thank you!
find
quote
(09-22-2021, 11:36 AM)VanBober Wrote: Hi,
Could you remove whitelist and unlock hidden BIOS menu?
MODEL: T440s 20AR005SMS
BIOS: GJETA4WW 2.54

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,

Could I ask you to help me with whitelist removal procedure? I have made a BiOS backup, but not sure if is was done correctly. I used a backup tool, downloaded from this forum.

Model: ThinkPad T440s (20ARS2N100)
BiOS: GJETA4WW (v2.54)

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqw3lh
find
quote
Good Day!
It is very necessary to remove the whitelist from t440s.
Could you help me please?
What tool can I use to create a bios dump?
find
quote
Hi all from Slovenia,

What a community! I am amazed at the generosity and willingness to help from the contributing users. I hope someone can help me and that one day I can help someone by bringing them here, this is a far as my knowledge goes.

I have a few questions related to modifying BIOS and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by bringing them out here because they stretch the subject a little. If yes, I appologize in advance.

I have a malfunctioning wifi/bluetooth card, that I would like to replace with a better one and I have learned that whitlisting can only be remove by patching BIOS. Since this is as far as I have discovered the most common reason for users tampering with BIOS I’m also curios to know which card have users opted for? Any recommendations?

Also, I'm planning to upgrade to Win11. I’ve just learned my TP has discrete 1.2 platfrom and integrated intel 2.0 as well, which should pass W11 requirements, along with my integrated graphic card. Now, would this tampering of BIOS in order to whitelist other wlan cards cause any red flags to pop out in the TPM and prevent me to upgrade to W11 in the future?
If above is irrelevant or not a threat to the wellbeing of my good ol' black brick, I would kindly ask some biostronaut for assistance with my issue (failing Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card) by removing whitelists for the following BIOS configuration. If adding advance bios options isn’t to much of an issue I would love to have that to.

I was doing my very best trying to figure out how to do a bios dump, but I came short. I tried PhoenixTool, UBU, RW, WinPhlash and all I could do is export a file with SMBIOS Structures button in RW, which probably isn’t the right one. I would appreciate a good direction or instruction… Thanks a million!

Manufacturer: LENOVO
Model: T440s
Bios revision: GJETA4WW 2.54
Bios Type: Phoenix / UEFI
Bios Download Link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gjuj40us.exe
Current WLAN card ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_C2708086&REV_83
Current WWAN card: NA

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19SbkY8r...sp=sharing

P.s.: Another note, I'm seeing the new thread form of the forum corrupt, I can't see the body entry field and only by hitting tab button have I discovered that the text can be entered somehwere at the end of the Thread Subscription frame within the form… I’m using latest edge and chrome, both have the same issue.
find
quote
Thanks Dudu for your help. For the rest of the readers in the thread, I'm not moving forward due to the required reprogramming with HW programmer... Sad
find
quote
Hi. May I please request to have advanced menu enabled and whitelist removed please? Bios was extracted using ch341a spi programmer.

If needed: For Lenovo T440s
UEFI Version: GJETA4WW
Controller Version: GJHT30WW

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thank you so much in advance!
find
quote
(12-27-2021, 07:29 AM)wtfcr0w Wrote: Hi. May I please request to have advanced menu enabled and whitelist removed please? Bios was extracted using ch341a spi programmer.

If needed: For Lenovo T440s
UEFI Version: GJETA4WW
Controller Version: GJHT30WW

Thank you so much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)