Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308252
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61545
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168434
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5973
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5475
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60730
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 648
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24617
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693703
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174007
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59541
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 (8NETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
SOVEM can you re upload the patched bios here or in a site like 4shared etc and post the link please?
thanks a lot
find
quote
#22
(11-12-2015, 06:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6MwxSvvVR

let me know
Regards

Hi, can you reupload this file? links dead. Or send it to mail komape@seznam.cz?
Thanks a lot
find
quote
#23
Hi, I am completely new to BIOS modding so putting in a request here to guide me or kindly mod the BIOS installation utility for me...

I cannot use my new DW1702 Half Mini Wireless Adapter with my Lenovo ThinkPad E320. I get an Error 1802 [Unauthorised Network Card] on boot...

Lenovo ThinkPad E320
BIOS 1.21
Download: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj13us.exe

Original WLAN: Intel Centrino Wireless N 1000

Want to use WLAN: Dell DW1702 (AR5B195)

Any help with the patching would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
find
quote
#24
Just want to add that I already searched for Whitelist removed BIOSes for this ThinkPad. Some people did provide patches for it, but all those download links are unavailable now Sad
find
quote
#25
Can someone please re-upload the BIOS mod for Whitelist removed.... please, I'm desperately looking for it.

Thank you.
find
quote
#26
(07-10-2016, 09:08 AM)twarh Wrote: Can someone please re-upload the BIOS mod for Whitelist removed.... please, I'm desperately looking for it.

Thank you.

Here is file I've saved in September 2015:

Lenovo_ThinkPad_Edge_E320-E325_8nuj13us_NWL

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ghgsvc

It worked for my E320 with 8nuj13us BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW) -> I changed the wifi card and it worked.
But it seems that I also had some problems: my LCD does not work anymore (no light, not even during boot)
If I put back the 8nuj12us (older version) the LCD works...

Maybe it is not good for my E320...
I am still investigating the problem
find
quote
#27
(12-26-2015, 02:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QqKgR2Rj

Regards


I 've replaced the wireless card with Intel 7260 AC.
However, error code 1802 is displayed....

Could you please re-upload the file ?
find
quote
#28
Hello! Can I please request the whitelist be removed from my bios as I have upgraded my wifi card.

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 1298CTO
Update Version: (8NUJ13US.exe)     
BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW)     
ECP ID 1.11 (8NHT23WW)

DL: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.exe
txtreadme: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.txt

Original: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 112BNHMW
Hardware-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

New: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model: 7260HMW

Many thanks in advance!
find
quote
#29
(04-21-2017, 12:42 AM)andyyy Wrote: Hello! Can I please request the whitelist be removed from my bios as I have upgraded my wifi card.

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 1298CTO
Update Version: (8NUJ13US.exe)     
BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW)     
ECP ID 1.11 (8NHT23WW)

DL: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.exe
txtreadme: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.txt

Original: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 112BNHMW
Hardware-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

New: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model: 7260HMW

Many thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#30
Thank you! Works a treat. Beer coming your way  Wink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)