Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424505
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224650
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309757
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 (8NETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
SOVEM can you re upload the patched bios here or in a site like 4shared etc and post the link please?
thanks a lot
find
quote
#22
(11-12-2015, 06:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6MwxSvvVR

let me know
Regards

Hi, can you reupload this file? links dead. Or send it to mail komape@seznam.cz?
Thanks a lot
find
quote
#23
Hi, I am completely new to BIOS modding so putting in a request here to guide me or kindly mod the BIOS installation utility for me...

I cannot use my new DW1702 Half Mini Wireless Adapter with my Lenovo ThinkPad E320. I get an Error 1802 [Unauthorised Network Card] on boot...

Lenovo ThinkPad E320
BIOS 1.21
Download: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj13us.exe

Original WLAN: Intel Centrino Wireless N 1000

Want to use WLAN: Dell DW1702 (AR5B195)

Any help with the patching would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
find
quote
#24
Just want to add that I already searched for Whitelist removed BIOSes for this ThinkPad. Some people did provide patches for it, but all those download links are unavailable now Sad
find
quote
#25
Can someone please re-upload the BIOS mod for Whitelist removed.... please, I'm desperately looking for it.

Thank you.
find
quote
#26
(07-10-2016, 09:08 AM)twarh Wrote: Can someone please re-upload the BIOS mod for Whitelist removed.... please, I'm desperately looking for it.

Thank you.

Here is file I've saved in September 2015:

Lenovo_ThinkPad_Edge_E320-E325_8nuj13us_NWL

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ghgsvc

It worked for my E320 with 8nuj13us BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW) -> I changed the wifi card and it worked.
But it seems that I also had some problems: my LCD does not work anymore (no light, not even during boot)
If I put back the 8nuj12us (older version) the LCD works...

Maybe it is not good for my E320...
I am still investigating the problem
find
quote
#27
(12-26-2015, 02:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QqKgR2Rj

Regards


I 've replaced the wireless card with Intel 7260 AC.
However, error code 1802 is displayed....

Could you please re-upload the file ?
find
quote
#28
Hello! Can I please request the whitelist be removed from my bios as I have upgraded my wifi card.

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 1298CTO
Update Version: (8NUJ13US.exe)     
BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW)     
ECP ID 1.11 (8NHT23WW)

DL: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.exe
txtreadme: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.txt

Original: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 112BNHMW
Hardware-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

New: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model: 7260HMW

Many thanks in advance!
find
quote
#29
(04-21-2017, 12:42 AM)andyyy Wrote: Hello! Can I please request the whitelist be removed from my bios as I have upgraded my wifi card.

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 1298CTO
Update Version: (8NUJ13US.exe)     
BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW)     
ECP ID 1.11 (8NHT23WW)

DL: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.exe
txtreadme: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.txt

Original: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 112BNHMW
Hardware-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

New: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model: 7260HMW

Many thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#30
Thank you! Works a treat. Beer coming your way  Wink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)