Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
Read this doc and You'll understand Firmware is composed by many
parts . . .

http://rghost.net/647RzsbYM

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#62
(09-10-2015, 12:36 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Read this doc and You'll understand Firmware is composed by many
parts . . .

http://rghost.net/647RzsbYM

let me know
Regards

ah, okay.

if I understood correctly the bios.bin you gave me should go into the 4mbyte bios chip, ofcourse I will compare them first.
I will also upload both to you, but as I said I won't be doing this for another couple of weeks probably
find
quote
#63
When You will ready then write to me no problems !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#64
(09-10-2015, 02:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote: When You will ready then write to me no problems !
Regards

sorry to bother you again but do you know anything about the CPU opcodes in this bios? what's the best cpu I can put in my laptop? the HM77 express chipset should support the 3840QM but I think offically only 3612QM is supported(by lenovo)...
find
quote
#65
Yes all architecture is based on Chipset HM77 so You can use CPU supported by HM77 Chipset and has to
be aligned with FSB speed limit !
You need to check into Hardware Maintenance Manula and Schematics and more better to follow forums
people have trying to upgrade their CPU or You will risk to get unused unit !
I haven't that laptop and no tried nothing so kind !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#66
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6fqicm

here is backups of both bios chips

I tried to flash my modified bios but it did not boot... so I restored backup.
find
quote
#67
Here You go (choices NWl or NWL + ADV) :

http://rghost.net/8zPkFqPYP

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#68
I went for NWL + ADV, ofcourse I added the microcode update first, it works wonderfully now! Smile

now I'm having some trouble with my gpu not always being recognized (connected via mpcie slot), sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't... but thats for another forum.

thank you so much for your help Smile
find
quote
#69
(09-27-2015, 11:40 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go (choices NWl or NWL + ADV) :

http://rghost.net/8zPkFqPYP

let me know
Regards

hmm.. I'm sorry, but I have reason to believe the whitelist is still in effect...
I'm using an adapter to connect gpu to my mpcie port. the GDC Beast.
it won't detect after reboots, only if I have wificard in first, the sleep the computer and hotplug the card.
find
quote
#70
Let me understand better . . .

These are the steps to get It working :

1. Put your Original WiFi Card into 1st Slot PCIe into laptop Switched off
2. Switch on laptop and get It into Sleep mode
3. Hotswap WF Card with eGPU Card
4. Wake-up Laptop from Sleep mode
5. Notice the presence eGPU Card

I understood ?
Can You say if You get from starting the eGPU into PCIe inserted when
switch on the Laptop then You get Error or Bios Stop It to work ?
None about Whitelist error like 1802 or 1805 or different ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)