Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227684
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
Hi all.
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 68856WG and it frequently disconnect from my WIFI router. This annoys me very much, I have changed my router but the problem persist. I tried to change wifi card but the bios doesn't recognize the new card.

My installed BIOS version: HEET47WW (1.28 )
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS035124

My wifi card: Broadcom BCM43228 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Network Adapter PCI
ID Hardware PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4359&SUBSYS_060714E4&REV_00
Driver version 6.30.223.201
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS041548

I tried to check if my bios is rsa signed and I don't see any "Decrypted" legend as first output of Andy's phoenix tool.

I hope someone can help me escape from Lenovo "jail".

Thank you in advance.
Cristi
find
quote
#42
Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the reault file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

use this tool to and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
(03-29-2015, 01:07 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the reault file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

use this tool to and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

Hi,
sorry for my delay, I checked the subscription for notification email and I did not received email, now I saw your reply.
Unfortunately one of the files is too large, 12MB and I can't upload it but I will share you dropbox link to both:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwagfd272l9hl...Wn3Qa?dl=0

I hope you can find a way to help me. Also I already signed WIFI Whitelist Removal Petition and I hope Lenovo respect his clients until it's not too late and will lost them.
Thanks.

Cristi


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.79 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#44
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

I am sorry your Eeprom Chip is Wrtite Protect !!!
Only an HW SPI Programmer can do this job loo here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

let me know
Regards

P.S. You can try to see if your Bios permits to downgrade and check after the Chip status !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
Thanks for your help, but I will send it back to store because is still in warranty period.

Cristi
find
quote
#46
I want to change the module wifi
but my laptop displays a message
1802 unauthorized network card.

Please disabled(removed) whitelist.

Model: Lenovo E531 68852A2

BIOS: HEET48WW (1.29 ) Phoenix

-Original WiFi Card model: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_061117AA&REV_01

-I want to install: Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230


original bios: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj15wd.iso
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj15ww.exe


backup bios: http://www.filedropper.com/lenovo-heet48ww129



Thanks!!
find
quote
#47
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8XFwKDz7h

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#48
(05-08-2015, 02:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8XFwKDz7h

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink


Hi
By following the enclosed instructions and entering the ,,flash flash.bat "(,,run flash.bat" command does not work),
the message: error 280 failed to disable the write protection for the bios space!
Is there any possibility to upload the flash from the dos? or only on a table programmer?
find
quote
#49
Ok already all I know. https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...w-to-flash
Thanks
find
quote
#50
Only HW SPI Programmr can do the job !

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)