Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6371
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424504
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 316
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309753
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169387
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 834

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T400 (7UETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Please help me: I need a Wi-Fi, WWAN whitelist removel for my Lenovo ThinkPad T400 notebook.
My configuration:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad T400
- Type: 6475
- Bios revision: 3.23/3.24
- Bios Type: Insyde
- Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48us.exe
- Card to be added: Ericsson F3507g (0KM266)

Thanks for the help!

nemeth9
find
quote
#2
I need help too.

My configuration:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad T400
- Type: 2768
- Bios revision: 3.23/3.24
- Bios Type: Pheonix
- Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48u6.exe
- Card to be added: BCM94311MCG
find
quote
#3
My miniPCI Intel PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN [Shiloh] Network Connection burned, then I bought another one broadcom 4311 to replace. There is no one to say no have way. Sad
I tried no1802 DOS do not work.
find
quote
#4
Up...
find
quote
#5
Hello

I'm having the same issue - Could someone please create bios with a removed whit list ?

Any help on this is much appreciated

Dan
find
quote
#6
For those looking for a Modified BIOS for the Lenovo T400/R400, I came across this file from mydigitallife.info's forums. I hope posting this here is allowed given no files were posted yet for this computer.

This is version 3.23/3.24 (2011-12-15 for 7UET93WW/7VET94WW) -- for more detail see http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48us.txt
x64 (64-bit): www.sendspace.com/file/pmqjc1
x86 (32-bit): http://rghost.net/38017698

I installed the original BIOS (v3.23 - 7UET93WW) first on my T400 (running WinXP x86), rebooted and then install the Modified one. During the installation of the Mod file it seemed to have stalled while creating the Backup file, but it eventually displayed all done. Just a note, unlike the T410 where you select the .ROM file, here you need to select either the "$01B8200.FL1" file if your BIOS comes up as v3.23 or the "$01B8100.FL1" file if your BIOS shows up as 3.24 as the ROM file per the instructions.

Tested/Works with a Dell DW1506 WiFi Card (Atheros AR5B125).

Source: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7500-All-SLICs-2-x-%28Modded-Bios-List%29-Note-For-requests-use-Bios-Mod-Requests-section/page971?p=544727&viewfull=1#post544727
find
quote
#7
Current System: Lenovo T400 6474AH4
Current BIOS: 7UET93WW (3.23) 12/15/2011

Current WiFi card: Intel ® WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Card to intstall: Intel Network 7260.HMWG WiFi Wireless-AC 7260

Current OS: win 8.1 64-bit

I just recently flashed to 7UET93WW, but didn't see a whitelist removal for t400. I did, however, see Sovern's mod for the T420. (didn't know if I could actually use that one...) I am a newbie at this, so go easy on me. Can someone give me some pointers for the next step? (And yes...there is a generous donation involved!!!) Big Grin

Thanx in advance!!!
find
quote
#8
(04-27-2014, 12:43 AM)gumm1sl@y3r Wrote: Current System: Lenovo T400 6474AH4
Current BIOS: 7UET93WW (3.23) 12/15/2011

Current WiFi card: Intel ® WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Card to intstall: Intel Network 7260.HMWG WiFi Wireless-AC 7260

Current OS: win 8.1 64-bit

I just recently flashed to 7UET93WW, but didn't see a whitelist removal for t400. I did, however, see Sovern's mod for the T420. (didn't know if I could actually use that one...) I am a newbie at this, so go easy on me. Can someone give me some pointers for the next step? (And yes...there is a generous donation involved!!!) Big Grin

Thanx in advance!!!

WL removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T400_7UET94WW_7VET95WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/k1hppfzycsy99d041nlv
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#9
(04-27-2014, 09:15 PM)sovem Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:43 AM)gumm1sl@y3r Wrote: Current System: Lenovo T400 6474AH4
Current BIOS: 7UET93WW (3.23) 12/15/2011

Current WiFi card: Intel ® WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Card to intstall: Intel Network 7260.HMWG WiFi Wireless-AC 7260

Current OS: win 8.1 64-bit

I just recently flashed to 7UET93WW, but didn't see a whitelist removal for t400. I did, however, see Sovern's mod for the T420. (didn't know if I could actually use that one...) I am a newbie at this, so go easy on me. Can someone give me some pointers for the next step? (And yes...there is a generous donation involved!!!) Big Grin

Thanx in advance!!!

WL removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T400_7UET94WW_7VET95WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/k1hppfzycsy99d041nlv
Look README to update. Please post results.


Uhh...I don't want to sound like a COMPLETE dumb@zz, but I haven't the foggiest idea how to run this is win 8.1 from DOS, Sovem...I'm REALLY sorry... Undecided
find
quote
#10
(05-02-2014, 04:08 AM)gumm1sl@y3r Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 09:15 PM)sovem Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:43 AM)gumm1sl@y3r Wrote: Current System: Lenovo T400 6474AH4
Current BIOS: 7UET93WW (3.23) 12/15/2011

Current WiFi card: Intel ® WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Card to intstall: Intel Network 7260.HMWG WiFi Wireless-AC 7260

Current OS: win 8.1 64-bit

I just recently flashed to 7UET93WW, but didn't see a whitelist removal for t400. I did, however, see Sovern's mod for the T420. (didn't know if I could actually use that one...) I am a newbie at this, so go easy on me. Can someone give me some pointers for the next step? (And yes...there is a generous donation involved!!!) Big Grin

Thanx in advance!!!

WL removed
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T400_7UET94WW_7VET95WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/k1hppfzycsy99d041nlv
Look README to update. Please post results.


Uhh...I don't want to sound like a COMPLETE dumb@zz, but I haven't the foggiest idea how to run this is win 8.1 from DOS, Sovem...I'm REALLY sorry... Undecided


Uhh, Yeaaaaah!!!! I AM a COMPLETE dumb@zz!!! I was able to flash from WITHIN windows, reboot, install card, install drivers...BAM!!! SUCCESS!!!! Clocking in @ 866mbs, roughly 8 ft from my router!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sovem!!! Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)