Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 187
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 153
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 231
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223429
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119070
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6722
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61886
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 550
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20198
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169089
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6244
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 748
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61082
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274915
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24802

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#71
Hi

Im looking for help with bios mod for T450.

BIOS: JBET73WW

I need whitelists (LCD, WLAN and WWAN) removed and adavnced menu added.

I have tried to remove LCD whitelist and it worked (I can adjust brightness) but I cant deal with 2x 5 beeps on boot.
Im not sure if I made mistake with modding or I need to set something else in bios.
I have tried setting security chip to disabled and inactive but I still get beeping.

Link to original bios dump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18a8WAq...a96OSh6Csg

Kind regards,
banita
find
quote
#72
Hello, I looking to unlock supervisor password a T450. Model is 20BU-S1GH00. I made backup of rom file with CH341A flash writer, I tested this rom file and it's correctly and working.

UEFI BIOS version jbet49ww 1.14
Embedded Controller version jbht13ww 1.00
ME firmware version 10.0.38.1000
BIOS dump download URL: https://dropmefiles.com/vBY3h

Thanks
find
quote
#73
Hello

Can someone help me unlock advanced menus and remove whitelists of my T450 ?
If possible, also remove Computrace ? 
Bought this one 2 months ago at an auction, but only noticed now that Computrace was active and the seller is no longer on ebay.

UEFI BIOS version JBET51WW 1.16
Embedded Controller version JBHT14WW 1.01
ME firmware version 10.0.38.1000

The BIOS chip is a W25Q128FVSQ, but CH341A versio 1.18 recognized it as W25Q128BV. Hope this is ok.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivugc17qkm4ntc...l.bin?dl=0

Thanks in advance already
find
quote
#74
(03-11-2020, 04:32 PM)schoen02 Wrote: Hello

Can someone help me unlock advanced menus and remove whitelists of my T450 ?
If possible, also remove Computrace ? 
Bought this one 2 months ago at an auction, but only noticed now that Computrace was active and the seller is no longer on ebay.

UEFI BIOS version JBET51WW 1.16
Embedded Controller version JBHT14WW 1.01
ME firmware version 10.0.38.1000

The BIOS chip is a W25Q128FVSQ, but CH341A versio 1.18 recognized it as W25Q128BV. Hope this is ok.

Thanks in advance already
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#75
Please help me unlock Bios for my T450S I would like to get advanced menu unlock
Bios dump attached https://www.dropbox.com/s/al0r1vpfitbv3q...g.rar?dl=0
find
quote
#76
(03-14-2020, 03:17 PM)zayonc Wrote: Please help me unlock Bios for my T450S I would like to get advanced menu unlock
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#77
Hello,

I want to unlock my T450S Bios to add other hardware.

Can someone help me unlock advanced menus and remove whitelists of my T450 ?
If possible, also remove Computrace ?

UEFI BIOS version JBE T73WW(1.37 )2019-08-14
Embedded Controller version JBHT17 WW 1.04
ME firmware version 10.0.60.3 000

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OdcFBx...t-vV_BORoN

Thanks in advance already
find
quote
#78
(03-25-2020, 06:44 PM)autoth Wrote: Hello,

I want to unlock my T450S Bios to add other hardware.

Can someone help me unlock advanced menus and remove whitelists of my T450 ?
If possible, also remove Computrace ?

UEFI BIOS version JBE T73WW(1.37 )2019-08-14
Embedded Controller version JBHT17 WW 1.04
ME firmware version 10.0.60.3 000

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OdcFBx...t-vV_BORoN

Thanks in advance already
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only!
find
quote
#79
Hi guys,

Please, find attached the bios from thinkpad T450 20BV0005US that needs to clear whitelist for lcd and wifi and also enable advanced bios menu,

The backup has been done with BACKUP_Tools19n and I do not have any bios programmer.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8l1zfa

Thanks very much!!
find
quote
#80
(04-05-2020, 03:08 PM)maolito Wrote: Hi guys,

Please, find attached the bios from thinkpad T450 20BV0005US that needs to clear whitelist for lcd and wifi and also enable advanced bios menu,

The backup has been done with BACKUP_Tools19n and I do not have any bios programmer.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8l1zfa

Thanks very much!!
Hi
perfectly, but your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)