Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 (GQETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
Hi,
Please help me to get bios "whitelist removal" to my 20CD00AVUS. How can I dump my bios?
I want to install BCM94352HMB in my laptop. Is it possible? I think - yes.
find
quote
#72
(05-21-2019, 06:58 AM)Haxxie Wrote: Hi,
Please help me to get bios "whitelist removal" to my 20CD00AVUS. How can I dump my bios?
I want to install BCM94352HMB in my laptop. Is it possible? I think - yes.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#73
Laptop model - Lenovo Thinkpad S1 Yoga 20C0  - https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...-yoga/20c0
BIOS Backup with Flashtool and Ubuntu 18.04 Live  - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8B2ATnV74Kg-lLCnmH...Q?e=GEfuAC
Original BIOS - https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/ds038334
Original WiFi card - Intel AC 7260HMW https://i.imgur.com/pF7gZkR.png

Please note, the laptop is now completely disassembled, motherboard on my table. I would like to avoid having to put it back together before I flash the modded BIOS.
find
quote
#74
Hi,
I have a 20C0-004HGE Yoga S1. Can I remove the whitelist? The boisver. is one of the first at the moment.

Thanks!
find
quote
#75
Hi I need your help to remove the WIFI Whitelist an unlock the advanced Menu of my Bios.
I attached the contents of both Bios Chips.


I am would like to replace my INTEL Card with a DW1550. 
Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.bin   griven_yoga_s1_left.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 8)
.bin   griven_yoga_s1_rhight.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#76
(10-04-2019, 10:12 AM)kaykun Wrote: Hi I need your help to remove the WIFI Whitelist an unlock the advanced Menu of my Bios.
I attached the contents of both Bios Chips.


I am would like to replace my INTEL Card with a DW1550. 
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages.

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#77
Hello, I would like to modify my BIOS for a whitelist removal. I tried to find the software to make a BIOS dump, but none of the links I found works. Can I get a link for a BIOS dump software?
find
quote
#78
Hello I'd like to request a Whitelist removal and if possible unlock of Advanced Setting for my Lenovo Yoga S1. 
Since my Yoga is running macOS as it's main OS I need to replace the build in Intel WIFI Card with something macOS compatible.
I attached dumps of both Bios Chips.

Thank you in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   Yoga 4MB.bin.zip (Size: 2.44 MB / Downloads: 13)
.zip   Yoga 8MB.bin.zip (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#79
(11-16-2019, 12:12 PM)gerinn Wrote: Hello I'd like to request a Whitelist removal and if possible unlock of Advanced Setting for my Lenovo Yoga S1. 
Since my Yoga is running macOS as it's main OS I need to replace the build in Intel WIFI Card with something macOS compatible.
I attached dumps of both Bios Chips.

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#80
Hello I'd like to request a Whitelist removal and if possible unlock of Advanced Setting for my Lenovo Yoga S1.
Currently on GQET61WW (1.41) Version, and i already dumps of both Bios Chips to several files to make sure the md5 code is matched.

I hope someone can help me
Thank you very much.

EDIT :
Sorry, forget to attach the files.
here my bios file, uploaded on mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xmd503tvkk...S.rar/file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)