Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108095
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 (GQETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(02-21-2025, 06:11 PM)Squeeezeee Wrote: Hello!
I have Yoga S1 20CD00DHRT
How to open the Advanced BIOS menu in it?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(02-22-2025, 03:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-21-2025, 06:11 PM)Squeeezeee Wrote: Hello!
I have Yoga S1 20CD00DHRT
How to open the Advanced BIOS menu in it?
Hi
Need your bios dump
I encountered error 201 when using FPT. I managed to get the rom using the "BIOS Backup toolkit v2.0" program
biosdump
__
UPD.
I was able to write off the BIOS via FPT DOS v10


Attached Files
.bin   BIOS.BIN (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(02-22-2025, 10:21 AM)Squeeezeee Wrote:
(02-22-2025, 03:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-21-2025, 06:11 PM)Squeeezeee Wrote: Hello!
I have Yoga S1 20CD00DHRT
How to open the Advanced BIOS menu in it?
Hi
Need your bios dump
I encountered error 201 when using FPT. I managed to get the rom using the "BIOS Backup toolkit v2.0" program
biosdump
__
UPD.
I was able to write off the BIOS via FPT DOS v10
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
I really need wlan white list removal on my Yoga S1

i have ch341a programmer with SOC Clip and have desoldered and dumped 4MB u2202 chip

please help


Attached Files
.bin   u2202.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
(05-13-2025, 11:25 AM)w13-ldz Wrote: I really need wlan white list removal on my Yoga S1

i have ch341a programmer with SOC Clip and have desoldered and dumped 4MB u2202 chip

please help
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002
I am on 20C0A0E6SG with 1.43 FW, when I try to insert a M.2 5G modem, it display these error at startup.
0187: EAIA data access error
2200: Machine Type and Serial Number are invalid
2201: Machine UUID is invalid

Hence I am unable to use the 5G modem, is your whitelist removal bios mod able to solve this? thanks. I haven't dump the bios, as I learn it from here, the bios chip needs to be desoldered .
find
quote
(07-06-2025, 12:18 AM)macgyver1 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002
I am on 20C0A0E6SG with 1.43 FW, when I try to insert a M.2 5G modem, it display these error at startup.
0187: EAIA data access error
2200: Machine Type and Serial Number are invalid
2201: Machine UUID is invalid

Hence I am unable to use the 5G modem, is your whitelist removal bios mod able to solve this? thanks. I haven't dump the bios, as I learn it from here, the bios chip needs to be desoldered .
Hi
I don't think this is related to the whitelist issue.
But in any case, need a dump of your bios
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)