Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1801
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6427
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424596
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224977
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119222
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62014
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20328
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169463
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430 & E530 (H0ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Good afternoon,
I have a lenovo e430 and need to unlock Whitelist to install new wireless notebook card.
New wireless model:
Intel 7260 hmw
Link Sendspace da Bios:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/83dscr


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.17 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
Hi I have a Lenovo E530q I want the list of non-genuine batteries removed. I'm giving a dump from W25Q32. Thanks in advance.
the battery installed is not supported by this system and will not charge
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Itrv5pF...sp=sharing
find
quote
(12-30-2021, 08:20 AM)pckolev Wrote: Hi I have a Lenovo E530q I want the list of non-genuine batteries removed. I'm giving a dump from W25Q32. Thanks in advance.
the battery installed is not supported by this system and will not charge
Hi
"Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC
find
quote
(12-30-2021, 08:27 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 08:20 AM)pckolev Wrote: Hi I have a Lenovo E530q I want the list of non-genuine batteries removed. I'm giving a dump from W25Q32. Thanks in advance.
the battery installed is not supported by this system and will not charge
Hi
"Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC
Is there anything that can be done to work with a non-genuine battery
find
quote
Hi Folks,

i have a e530, too and want to install intel 7260HMW

currently using a Intel Centrino 2230 that sucks in speed.

System Information:

Thinkpad E530
BIOS-Version/-Date LENOVO H0ET94WW (2.54 ), 02.08.2013
Model: 3259C2G
Win10 x64

I have already read some posts here, as i understand, you need my bios-Backup to unlock it, and after mod, the bios will be flashed back. But i dont get how to get the Backup and get it back in.

It would be nice if anyone has some time and make clear what i have to follow to get this thing running in my old Notebook. PM would be great.

Best
find
quote
hi!

help pls with e530c wireless whitelist removal

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cohkny
find
quote
Please help me whitelist romovalĀ  for Edge E530c. Thank you.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q5byiz
find
quote
Hi!
I have a lenovo E530 and need to unlock whitelist to install new wifi card

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k33fk5

Hope you can help me pls! Smile
find
quote
Hi ! I need to unlock whitelist to install a new wifi card. Can someone please help?

-Motherboard Manufacture and Model : Thinkpad Edge E430 - 3254ACU
-Bios Revision : H0HT35WW (1.17)

I had to read one chip QH64-104HIP as EON EN25Q64.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS Files.zip (Size: 5.15 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
(05-26-2022, 12:00 AM)g-sight Wrote: Hi ! I need to unlock whitelist to install a new wifi card. Can someone please help?

-Motherboard Manufacture and Model : Thinkpad Edge E430 - 3254ACU
-Bios Revision : H0HT35WW (1.17)

I had to read one chip QH64-104HIP as EON EN25Q64.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)