Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 & SL500 (6AETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Sad Sad I would greatly appreciate if someone would remove the whitelist wwan from the following:
-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: SL400 2743-A65
-Bios Version: 1.29
-Bios Type: AMI
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj19uc.iso

-Bios Backup Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ma0zjc

-Card I want to use: usb\VID attached file PID GOBI 2000.png Gobi2000 Qualcomm FRU:60Y3183


-previous card:
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Device-by-device entries
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LNVO]
%LNVO.Modem.Desc% = LNVO.Install, USB\VID_0BDB&PID_1900&MI_01&OS_NT

[LNVO.NTamd64]
%LNVO.Modem.Desc% = LNVO.Install, USB\VID_0BDB&PID_1900&MI_01&OS_NT


Josbert Sad Big Grin


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.jpg   531993-001.jpg (Size: 40.5 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#2
Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 (2746-NDU)
BIOS link: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj19us.exe 
BIOS Ver: 1.3
Existing Card:  Intel WiFi link 5100 AGN  - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4237&SUBSYS_12118086&REV_00

Thanks for the help in advance!

Brad
find
quote
#3
(08-28-2015, 02:25 PM)bradz71 Wrote: Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 (2746-NDU)
BIOS link: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj19us.exe 
BIOS Ver: 1.3
Existing Card:  Intel WiFi link 5100 AGN  - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4237&SUBSYS_12118086&REV_00

Thanks for the help in advance!

Brad
WL removed.
Try this: SL500_6auj19uc_NWL
http://rghost.net/8rBZ6K9Kf
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
(08-28-2015, 08:05 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:25 PM)bradz71 Wrote: Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 (2746-NDU)
BIOS link: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj19us.exe 
BIOS Ver: 1.3
Existing Card:  Intel WiFi link 5100 AGN  - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4237&SUBSYS_12118086&REV_00

Thanks for the help in advance!

Brad
WL removed.
Try this: SL500_6auj19uc_NWL
http://rghost.net/8rBZ6K9Kf
Look README to update. Please post results.

Sovem,

WOW.  Can't thank you enough! It worked perfectly the first try!  *much respect*. 
Mods, add this one to the solved/confirmed list.

Brad
find
quote
#5
(08-28-2015, 08:31 PM)bradz71 Wrote: WOW.  Can't thank you enough! It worked perfectly the first try!  *much respect*. 
Mods, add this one to the solved/confirmed list.

Brad

Thanks for feedback.
Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#6
Hi , can anyone please help me with my bios? i need unlock wireless

Lenovo Model: SL400
Bios: 6AET43WW
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vyvn3e

Thanks
find
quote
#7
Hello,

I am looking for a BIOS mod to bypass/remove the infamous whitelist check.

Notebook: Lenovo SL500
BIOS AMI non UEFI, version 6AET59WW(1.25)
Orginal BIOS https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj19us.exe
If you need a BIOS dump I can do that.

Of course, I will pay for the modifications. Thank you.
find
quote
#8
This forum thread is idling. fran4020 doesn't seem to get any help. Links are dead. So, I come.

(03-25-2021, 07:11 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a BIOS mod to bypass/remove the infamous whitelist check.
Hi!
Not tested: 6auj19us_NWL.zip
Launch WINUPTP.EXE to flash.

(03-25-2021, 07:11 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: Of course, I will pay for the modifications.
You don't have to pay for it, because you are taking risks.


Attached Files
.zip   Compare these modules from version 1.29 to see applied changes.zip (Size: 425.35 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#9
Hello, thanks for the answer, but I have a few questions

I found 6 differences in the files you sent me.
74 37 -> EB 00 je 0x39 -> jmp $2
74 12 -> EB 12 je 0x14 -> jmp 0x14
74 4D -> EB 00 je 0x4f -> jmp $2
74 05 -> EB 05 je 0x7 -> jmp 0x7
74 0A -> EB 0A je 0xc -> jmp 0xc
74 14 -> EB 14 je 0x16 -> jmp 0x16

I do not know if I translated it correctly because it is possible that the instructions have 6 bytes and not 2.

How to extract this BIOS fragment? Which program do you use ?




(04-01-2021, 08:24 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: This forum thread is idling. fran4020 doesn't seem to get any help. Links are dead. So, I come.

(03-25-2021, 07:11 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: Hello,

I am looking for a BIOS mod to bypass/remove the infamous whitelist check.
Hi!
Not tested: 6auj19us_NWL.zip
Launch WINUPTP.EXE to flash.

(03-25-2021, 07:11 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: Of course, I will pay for the modifications.
You don't have to pay for it, because you are taking risks.
find
quote
#10
(04-18-2021, 12:16 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: I do not know if I translated it correctly because it is possible that the instructions have 6 bytes and not 2.
Hi!
Everything is correct.

The last archive I attached is purely for informational purposes, so it is not necessary to download it. Have you tested the mod yet, BTW?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)