Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T410 (6IETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Another quick addition, I now have the Lenovo and HP installer packages. These contain the drivers, but more importantly I now have the Lenovo folder the thinkwiki page refers to. I can upload the folder if you would like to take a peek, or the installer packages in their entirety.

They contain various files and folders including drivers, branded Gobi installers and other installers.
find
quote
#12
OK, well then it would be great to have these Firmware-Files from both of'em...
I would like to look at and make a diff off it...
Let me see if we can get HP's pants down! Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#13
You can get the full Lenovo installation package here, once installed the Lenovo folder form the thinkwiki page will appear:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...wc44ww.exe

The HP installation package is here:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45978.exe

Although HP host a lot of different packages, referenced here:
http://search.hp.com/gwukeng/query.html?lang=en&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&qt=gobi+2000&la=en&cc=uk

If you would like me to upload just the network FW folders I can, but I have posted the install packs so you have all of the files available to browse. HP will extract to C:\SWSetup\SP45978 and install itself to C:\Program Files (x86)\QUALCOMM. Lenovo will extract to C:\DRIVERS\WWANQL and install to C:\Program Files (x86)\QUALCOMM.

Hope this helps Smile
Also, out of curiosity, have you heard of PhnxPatch for Lenovo BIOS? Details can be found here:
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=55837&sid=b3e37156f387475817b32d8582bfb820
http://www.endeer.cz/bios.tools/bios.html
http://www.endeer.cz/bios.tools/
find
quote
#14
Any ideas before I admit defeat? Sad
find
quote
#15
Wait and relax for just a few more days please, I actually try to get my bootdisk booting the rigth way aud I try to confirm its edits... Smile
But I see light on the horizon! Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#16
Thanks for your persistence, I was worried the thread would be forgotten as your expertise carries a high demand :p I look forward to hearing your progress Smile
find
quote
#17
Sorry for being inpatient but have you made any progress MrTangoWhisky? I have been trying to rack my brains for something I can do to resolve but as the limitations lie on the onboard software rather than the Windows software I have become stuck.
find
quote
#18
OK, so far I got to get a stable reboot-resitant mod. At the moment I'm able to let the Windows believe it is the right card by just switching the confirmation of the BIOS to 1 instead of 0 when the originally set up card is not mounted by hex-ing the BIOS-table. I actually try to change the confirmation-code so that we always get a 1 (both for wwan and wlan!) when the original is not in...
This is not so easy I can tell you and my external flasher gets a little to much work for now... Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#19
Thanks for letting me know and for your continued efforts!
find
quote
#20
I had a generic PM a couple of weeks ago from 1234s282, does that help with my situation? The cards just been sitting here taunting me, I will have to sell it soon before I lose too much money on it if I can't get it in my Thinkpad Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)