Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425630
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(08-16-2015, 12:28 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/89l8y6Tmk
- whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES_MSR_0xE2
- new vbios Intel 2119

Hi,

I tried using the link provided but I get a message "Access Restricted"

Am I missing something?
find
quote
Here You go :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1oc364

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(11-01-2014, 02:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 11:32 AM)perlind72 Wrote: Hello!!

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T420, (Model: 4178-B8G)
BIOS version: Lenovo 83ET76WW (1.46, 7/5/2013)
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe

I would like to install this WLAN card:
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.HMWWB

Please help me to remove whitelist and I will make a small donation Smile

Thanks you very much in advance,

Per

Hi friend,
there are many Modded version yet, but try this :

http://rghost.net/58834433

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Thanks to Sovem and Serg008 for all theirs Knowledgements !!!
Hi, the file has been deleted !!

Can you re-up please ?

Thanks
find
quote
Here You go (Thanks to our Big Sovem) :

http://rghost.net/764mRYnTM

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hi,
I know this is an old laptop and there have been several request for a modded bios.  However, I checked the forums for a modded Bios, but was unable to retrieve any files.  Can you please mod the bios for this laptop and post the file.  The Lenovo Laptop is T420, Type: 4235-EC4.

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj28us.iso
https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj28us.exe


Also, a quick question.  I tried to flash the bios from windows 10 with a files I downloaded from a differtent site.  However, it said that no update was required and did not flash the bios.  I checked in the modified bios folder and I could not see a bios file there.  Please send the instructions on how to flash the modded bios if the bios update tool does not update the bios.  Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6lBxxJd8p

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(11-02-2015, 05:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6lBxxJd8p

let me know
Regards

Thank you very much for responding with the fix.  I tried installing it and looks like it did not install.  Are there any instructions for this ? I ran the flash.bat as administrator.  It seemed to run, but nothing happened after that.  I tried to install the wifi card and it still gave me the same white list error. Sorry, I am a newby to this. Any help you can provide is appreciated.  Thanks.
find
quote
(11-03-2015, 12:22 AM)sathishrao Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 05:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6lBxxJd8p

let me know
Regards

Thank you very much for responding with the fix.  I tried installing it and looks like it did not install.  Are there any instructions for this ? I ran the flash.bat as administrator.  It seemed to run, but nothing happened after that.  I tried to install the wifi card and it still gave me the same white list error. Sorry, I am a newby to this. Any help you can provide is appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi mate,
Try this one (Autoexecuting) :

http://rghost.net/7myZDnrW4

So point on It and then right mouse click and run as Administrator !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(11-03-2015, 03:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 12:22 AM)sathishrao Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 05:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6lBxxJd8p

let me know
Regards

Thank you very much for responding with the fix.  I tried installing it and looks like it did not install.  Are there any instructions for this ? I ran the flash.bat as administrator.  It seemed to run, but nothing happened after that.  I tried to install the wifi card and it still gave me the same white list error. Sorry, I am a newby to this. Any help you can provide is appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi mate,
Try this one (Autoexecuting) :

http://rghost.net/7myZDnrW4

So point on It and then right mouse click and run as Administrator !
Let me know
Regards

Hi,
I hate to bug you again.  I tried with the self executing program, it ran file in Windows 10.  I rebooted the machine once.  Then when I shut down the machine and replaced the wifi card, it gave the same issue complaining about the mini pci card and would not boot. Please see the card and the screen snapshot attached.  Thanks again.
Regards


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
Ok mate,
I think You haven't flashed the Bios Mod so to check It please
use the tools to make a Bios Backup and upload the result here . . .
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. don't worry We will make It well !
I suggest to make this test too use a LiveUSB Win7 like Hiren's Boot CD and then Boot
from USB so You will use Win7 and not Win10 then flash from Win7 using same options !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)