Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(08-10-2015, 01:11 PM)sabakinaz Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 01:08 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 01:05 PM)sabakinaz Wrote: Hi Guys,

May I ask you to remove the whitelist from the specific version of the Lenovo T420 BIOS. I need the 1.22 version for some reasons.

- Manufacturer: LENOVO
- Model: T420
- Bios revision: 1.22
- Bios Type: UEFI
- Bios Download Link: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj05us.exe

Need to replace the crappy Intel Wireless-N 1000 Wifi card with a no-name Broadcom 4325.

Thanks!

http://rghost.ru/6wg642Xyd
read Private Messages

Thanks for the link Oleh but it contains v 1.46 and I need v 1.22.

http://rghost.ru/88y82KGRd

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
(08-10-2015, 01:08 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6wg642Xyd
read Private Messages

Hi, I would also like to request this v 1.46 version as well. I've heard that there is a memory speed improvement for the X220, would that also apply to the T420?
find
quote
(08-16-2015, 03:27 AM)antonizoon Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 01:08 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6wg642Xyd
read Private Messages

Hi, I would also like to request this v 1.46 version as well. I've heard that there is a memory speed improvement for the X220, would that also apply to the T420?

so is
read Private Messages

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
(08-16-2015, 09:01 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 03:27 AM)antonizoon Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 01:08 PM)Oleh Wrote: http://rghost.ru/6wg642Xyd
read Private Messages

Hi, I would also like to request this v 1.46 version as well. I've heard that there is a memory speed improvement for the X220, would that also apply to the T420?

so is
read Private Messages
Thank you very much! I am ready to write now.
find
quote
http://rghost.ru/89l8y6Tmk
- whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES_MSR_0xE2
- new vbios Intel 2119

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
Hello I'm interested to the T420 Bios because I installed new 1600Mhz DRAM and I wish to unlock the full speed.
Any side-effect in installing your BIOS? Actually I have the latest original 1.46 lenovo bios.
Could you help?
find
quote
(08-20-2015, 08:30 AM)darkeagle Wrote: Hello I'm interested to the T420 Bios because I installed new 1600Mhz DRAM and I wish to unlock the full speed.
Any side-effect in installing your BIOS? Actually I have the latest original 1.46 lenovo bios.
Could you help?

Unlocked memory speed up to 1867Mhz

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
(08-20-2015, 08:37 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:30 AM)darkeagle Wrote: Hello I'm interested to the T420 Bios because I installed new 1600Mhz DRAM and I wish to unlock the full speed.
Any side-effect in installing your BIOS? Actually I have the latest original 1.46 lenovo bios.
Could you help?

Unlocked memory speed up to 1867Mhz

I'd also really appreciate the opportunity to try the modified 1.46 BIOS with some 1866MHz RAM I recently obtained.

Thanks Oleh!


edit: Nevermind, I see the link in post #8 now.
find
quote
Can I request the 1.46 BIOS too?

Thanks
find
quote
File is deleted.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)