Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227591
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (8CETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#91
(12-04-2014, 11:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 05:17 PM)MrKajtoslaw Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 03:50 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I prepared a Bios Mod for You, but I will to look your Eeprom Status,
so use this tool, run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Let me know
Regards



Ok friend,
try this one :

http://rghost.net/59422132

Let me know
regards

--
Any chance I can get this file as well?
find
quote
#92
Lenovo seems to have changed something regarding USB boot between 1.38 and 1.39, even the unmodified BIOS won't recognize my USB sticks. The sticks have been working fine before.
find
quote
#93
As it turns out these USB sticks (Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0) don't boot on the T420s but on all other machines I've got, other USB sticks work fine. Sorry for the noise Smile
find
quote
#94
Hello I am new to this forum and looking to better understand how I can upgrade my BIOS so I can install an AC WiFi card in my laptop.  I have found others on this forum who have requested and successfully performed the update to their system which was an exact match to my system but I don't understand how they downloaded the new BIOS and performed the update.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction and let me know where I can download the BIOS update file and how to perform the update.  

My System details are as follows:

My laptop is a
Lenovo T420s 
Type = 4170-CTO
BIOS version 1.37 8CET57WW
WiFi Card = Intel Cenrino Wireless-N 1000

New Wifi Card
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 
Mfg. Part # = 7260.HMWWB.R

Thank you,

Len
find
quote
#95
Thanks for the bios. I have a problem flashing the bios, if i run flash.bat nothing happens. What is going wrong?

Edit:
Original Bios is already flashed
find
quote
#96
Ok mate,
Try the ISO (CD) version 8cuj19us_NWL_ADV.iso :

http://rghost.net/878nwbxBQ

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#97
thanks for the quick reply. Now i got the another message.. "a update is not necessary". Any ideas?
find
quote
#98
Yes I know as Winflash say that It is the same Bios Version so I have to force
It !
Can You say if It open a window during the flash process and wait for your
choice or It's automatized all ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#99
I made a bootable stick with grub and boot the iso. Should i use winflash?

the update process:

[Image: IMG_20151105_190300.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20151105_190341.jpg]
find
quote
Ok thanks I saw now I will correct It !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)