Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108052
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425652
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (8CETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Can someone please reupload? All the links are dead Sad
find
quote
please I also need this bios, I will appreciated the work and donate some quantity.

My model is 4173w37 and it would be nice unlocking 1600mhz rams and the advanced menu (also do it in the last version 1.4x)
I will test all works, thanks
find
quote
I have El Capitan installed on a lenovo t420s with this version of bios. 
While i got a new WIFI card for the OS, I did not expect my laptop to 
reject the card.

I tried taping pin 20
I tried no-1802 
both failed

this is to my awareness, the final option.
find
quote
Anyone can release the 1.41 bios with Intel 7260-AC ?
Thanks
find
quote
Has anyone tested this BIOS-mod?

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...er-changes
find
quote
Wink 
May I ask your help for this please
Lenovo T420s whitelist removal
-Manufacturer: Lenovo

Model T420s  4170-CTO



Bios Revision Bios Revision: 8CET58WW (1.38 )



Wifi Model installed: Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 AGN


I would like to upgrade to Intel Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260

Also the old card, three antenna cables, the new one there are only 2 connections???
Would you please shed some light please?

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
Shocked 
(07-14-2016, 09:18 AM)Laptopguy Wrote: May I ask your help for this please
Lenovo T420s whitelist removal
-Manufacturer: Lenovo

Model T420s  4170-CTO



Bios Revision Bios Revision: 8CET58WW (1.38 )



Wifi Model installed: Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 AGN


I would like to upgrade to Intel Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260

Also the old card, three antenna cables, the new one there are only 2 connections???
Would you please shed some light please?

Thank you in advance!

http://rgho.st/75QyJv58b
find
quote
Thank you for your help but It asks for a password to download?
find
quote
Greetings,

I am also looking for a BIOS with whitelist removed for my T420S. The link provided asks for a password. Does anyone have this available?

Thanks!
find
quote
Hi,

Is this the only T420s type 4174-2AG with white listing removed? Any hope for nvidia types?

Thank you
Andy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)