Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 811
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108108
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425698
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(12-10-2013, 05:36 AM)samuel_m Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 04:39 AM)sovem Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 03:18 AM)samuel_m Wrote: I would like to remove the whitelist so I can install an "ac" card. I understand I need to hardware-flash this model and have ordered the programmer.

My current wireless card is as follows:

Device ID 8086-4238
Subsystem ID 8086-1111
Device Class 0280 (Network Controller)
Revision 35

This is not actually the card that came with the laptop, it is another Lenovo-authorized card, but if that's an issue I will replace the original and get its ID.

I installed the latest bios from here:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj27us.exe

My specific model is 23426QU, I don't know if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

OK. I can mod this to flash with HW-programmer. Please backup bios & upload for mod.
Sorry, bad eng.

I have posted the backup, which I made with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Here it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/74v5y2
BIOS works, whitelist is gone. However the thinklight doesn't turn on and off. Could this be something wrong in the bios? I will make the contribution.
BTW the original read by the hardware programmer didn't match the backup I sent. Would the process work better if I supplied the direct backup instead of the software-generated backup? Initially the thinklight would not turn on, after reassembly. I partially disassembled and reassembled, because of an incorrect [censored] placement, now the thinklight won't turn off. Everything else works.
find
quote
#42
I just spotted a bent connector pin, this must mean the BIOS is not to blame.
find
quote
#43
I've been using the whitelist-removed bios for several days now, it is confirmed working,
find
quote
#44
(12-16-2013, 01:02 AM)samuel_m Wrote: I've been using the whitelist-removed bios for several days now, it is confirmed working,

Thanks for feedback. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#45
I just find this, i have the exact same model and the exact same problem i want to remove whitelist but the download link is not available anymore.

Is there a chance that i can download it?
find
quote
#46
Latest bios for T430 has 2 versions, an exe to run and an image file to burn CD from. If you hack these file(s) to remove whitelist checking shouldn't you be able run them to install bios without HW programmer? File name is same for both g1uj27us.iso and
g1uj27us.exe and can be found at download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj27us.(exe or iso). (I may not understand what loading the bios involves when changes to it are made).
find
quote
#47
Should have said while fairly technically aware I'm new to this type of forum and hope I'm following correct procedures.

My previous request (T430) was intended to be a whitelist removal request. I want to replace my current Centrino 2200 with an Intel 7260 AC card. Still would like to know if exe pgm when modified could be used to load new Bios or does it still require HW program? Current bios version is 2.59 (G1ET49WW).

Tried to attach exe file in prior note but your code wouldn't allow it so I listed download file source there.
find
quote
#48
UPDATE - latest bios file is g1uj28us.exe G1ETA1WW (2.61)
find
quote
#49
There's a new bios out..

2.58.1.14

any chance the new bios can be modified to clear the whitelist?
find
quote
#50
(01-19-2014, 02:04 PM)Symbiot Wrote: There's a new bios out..

2.58.1.14

any chance the new bios can be modified to clear the whitelist?


The newest bios can be downloaded here:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj12us.exe

would be truly appreciated!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)