Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430s (G7ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
(01-18-2016, 03:29 AM)mircsicz Wrote: Hi BDMaster,

I've just unsoldered the WSON8 chip on my T430s and created a dump, could you remove the whitelist and if so where do you want me to upload the dump?

I'ld like to install broadcom Wifi and maybe switch the HSPA card with a LTE card later...

I've soldered a SOIC8 chip and have got the required testclip so I only need to remove the keyboard to flash another version of the BIOS.

Anyone know which SOIC8 to go for? Here (https://www.coreboot.org/Board:lenovo/t430s) it is suggested to use W25Q128FVSG. Is that a unique IC name?

Edit: I have answered my own question :-) FVSG is the "top name" - FVSIG is the product manufacturers unique id name
find
quote
#62
When the WSON8 is unsoldered, how do I access it? Will the SOIC8 test clip be able to connect or do I need some kind of other adapter to hook up to my flasher?
find
quote
#63
Hello everyone.
I have Lenovo Thinkpad T430s notebook and wifi adapter Anatel BCM943228HMB. So I need to add ID of this adapter to bios whitelist.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/141-c2ll...sp=sharing
Here is my bios dump, maked via Universal Bios Backup Toolkit.
Thank you a lot!
find
quote
#64
(06-19-2019, 01:30 PM)W3XTR Wrote: Hello everyone.
I have Lenovo Thinkpad T430s notebook and wifi adapter Anatel BCM943228HMB. So I need to add ID of this adapter to bios whitelist.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/141-c2ll...sp=sharing
Here is my bios dump, maked via Universal Bios Backup Toolkit.
Thank you a lot!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#65
(06-19-2019, 01:34 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 01:30 PM)W3XTR Wrote: Hello everyone.
I have Lenovo Thinkpad T430s notebook and wifi adapter Anatel BCM943228HMB. So I need to add ID of this adapter to bios whitelist.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/141-c2ll...sp=sharing
Here is my bios dump, maked via Universal Bios Backup Toolkit.
Thank you a lot!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Yeah, I know that, but I need a patched bios.
find
quote
#66
(06-19-2019, 01:39 PM)W3XTR Wrote: Yeah, I know that, but I need a patched bios.
First use SPI-programmer and make your bios dump
find
quote
#67
(06-19-2019, 01:44 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: First use SPI-programmer and make your bios dump

Where I can find a bios chip on the motherboard? Is it under black stickers?
find
quote
#68
Hello everyone.
Couldn't you help me with Lenovo Thinkpad T430s notebook and adapter Sierra AirPrime MC 7710. I need to add this adapter to bios whitelist.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZzbVNu...IXF17GVCZk
Here is my bios dump, readed by programmer.
Thank you a beforehand!
find
quote
#69
Hey,

are there instruction for dumping the BIOS? Sadly I can't find them Sad

Thanks!
find
quote
#70
hi everyone can i request whitelist my bios and unlock some bios setting that are hidden like the advance tab on my bios setup?
i have a lenovo ideapad 320 15ikb-81bg i need to whitelist my bios for egpu purpose heres my bios link
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn31ww.exe
please badly need and
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)