Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430s (G7ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(10-11-2019, 01:06 AM)olim1017 Wrote: hi everyone can i request whitelist my bios and unlock some bios setting that are hidden like the advance tab on my bios setup?
i have a lenovo ideapad 320 15ikb-81bg i need to whitelist my bios for egpu purpose heres my bios link
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn31ww.exe
please badly need and
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#72
@Dudu2002

Will these tools be good to access the chip and reflash:
https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32957781194.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.52a73c00PmEU9i&mp=1
Thank you in advance for your answer.
find
quote
#73
Hi,

I've successfully dumped the BIOS 2.53 to file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/49amf7fr5b...Bios_1.bin

Could you please unlock the advanced menu and wifi cards?

Thank you!
find
quote
#74
(11-29-2019, 06:20 PM)tomtom007 Wrote: Oh sorry, my fail.
It is T440p not T430s.

Thank you
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#75
A new software-only method for flashing a modified BIOS on the T430s and other Ivy Bridge ThinkPad models is now available here:

https://github.com/n4ru/1vyrain/

The process is well-documented and very simple - no external programmer necessary.

Just did this on my X230 and didn't experience any trouble at all.
find
quote
#76
Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста ... Заранее простите за мой английский ... В сообщениях на форуме видел, что помогали пользователям с модифицированным биосом. Мне нужен BIOS Thinkpad T430S без белого списка батарей. Помогите пожалуйста, буду вам очень признателен.
find
quote
#77
Hi all,
I have T430s, as far as I know I did remove the WiFi whitelist through BIOS mod, I tried to install the N-7260AC, an warning message appeared upon restarting...unauthorized...I have tried N-6205 and N-6300, both worked, strange.
find
quote
#78
(05-04-2023, 11:15 AM)Emy Wrote: Hi all,
I have T430s, as far as I know I did remove the WiFi whitelist through BIOS mod, I tried to install the N-7260AC, an warning message appeared upon restarting...unauthorized...I have tried N-6205 and N-6300, both worked, strange.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#79
(05-04-2023, 12:13 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-04-2023, 11:15 AM)Emy Wrote: Hi all,
I have T430s, as far as I know I did remove the WiFi whitelist through BIOS mod, I tried to install the N-7260AC, an warning message appeared upon restarting...unauthorized...I have tried N-6205 and N-6300, both worked, strange.
Hi
Need your bios dump
 Hi, thanks for quick reply.
I am not familiar with bios dump, but I followed the following steps using the  Universal backup toolkit:
"Universal backup toolkit, again run as administrator and after that probably an error message box will appear saying: ” can not identify the bios” or “cannot identify the bios” . But just ignore this error because it has no effect, just select the check box next to “Custom” and from the pull down menu select your pc’s ram. ( if you have 8gb, select 8192k, if you have 16gb select 16384) and press “Read” . after that Backup button will be enabled to save the dump of your bios"...Hope is done right.
Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/989350kn5...-.rom/file
find
quote
#80
Good afternoon. Please help with disabling whitelist in bios lenovo t430s. Attached is my bios update
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g7uj21us.exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)