Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430s (G7ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
(10-11-2015, 03:34 PM)BDMaster Wrote: When You'll get all write and upload your Firmware read from Eeprom Chip
and I will patch for You !
Reagrds

Hey BDMaster,

I also have a Lenovo T430s.

I too would like to get the WIFI card whitelist removed so I can use a broadcom card.
Can you patch this BIOS for me? I'm willing to buy the hardware needed to install the mod.
Thanks!
find
quote
#32
Hello!
i'd like to mod bios t430s:

2133 mhz DDR3 unblock
unhide advanced menu
whitelist removal

here is the dump http://www.megafileupload.com/wYwU/LENOV...(2.66).zip

donate +
find
quote
#33
Good day!
I'd like to mod bios t430s too: (2133 mhz DDR3 unblock, unhide advanced menu, whitelist removal), the exact same version 2.66

donate +
find
quote
#34
Hi,
I removed the mainboard, looked for every millimeter of space, but was not able to find anything like that on the BIOS chip SOIC8.
Help to find the chip. Tell me is it possible its the firmware on mod version?
I ordered the CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. It will be enough for flashing this chip?

PS. I attach photos of the mainboard of my thinkpad t430s.
[img=150x150][Image: 5cb39af7147bt.jpg][/img]  [img=150x150] [Image: ba1736f403b8t.jpg][/img]
find
quote
#35
(04-04-2017, 11:44 AM)qs110 Wrote: Hi,
I removed the mainboard, looked for every millimeter of space, but was not able to find anything like that on the BIOS chip SOIC8.
Help to find the chip. Tell me is it possible its the firmware on mod version?
I ordered the CH341A programmer and a SOIC8 SOP8 test clip. It will be enough for flashing this chip?

PS. I attach photos of the mainboard of my thinkpad t430s.
[img=150x150][Image: 5cb39af7147bt.jpg][/img]  [img=150x150] [Image: ba1736f403b8t.jpg][/img]
you bios chip  MX25L12805D    ID:0xC22018    Size: 16384KB
find
quote
#36
Hi,

Can I have the modded Bios for T430s as well?


Thank You!
find
quote
#37
(04-27-2017, 08:42 AM)freezer2k Wrote: Hi,

Can I have the modded Bios for T430s as well?


Thank You!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#38
I know there's been a few threads about this but I haven't seen any confirmed working images. I know that it needs to be hardware flashed, that's not a problem for me, just need an image to actually flash. If someone could at least point me in the right direction so I can mod it myself, I'd be really grateful. Or if someone would be willing to mod it for me that would be cool too, just let me know what you need.

Right now it's running bios version 2.56.
find
quote
#39
(06-13-2017, 06:12 PM)swimllamaswim Wrote: I know there's been a few threads about this but I haven't seen any confirmed working images. I know that it needs to be hardware flashed, that's not a problem for me, just need an image to actually flash. If someone could at least point me in the right direction so I can mod it myself, I'd be really grateful. Or if someone would be willing to mod it for me that would be cool too, just let me know what you need.

Right now it's running bios version 2.56.
Hi
ALL mods is personal!
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios damp
find
quote
#40
(06-13-2017, 06:19 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 06:12 PM)swimllamaswim Wrote: I know there's been a few threads about this but I haven't seen any confirmed working images. I know that it needs to be hardware flashed, that's not a problem for me, just need an image to actually flash. If someone could at least point me in the right direction so I can mod it myself, I'd be really grateful. Or if someone would be willing to mod it for me that would be cool too, just let me know what you need.

Right now it's running bios version 2.56.
Hi
ALL mods is personal!
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios damp

Cool, thanks. Just let me set up my RPi to do this and I'll upload it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)