Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430u (H6ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
I would like to add a new WiFi card to my T430u laptop, the current one i have is Thinkpad WLAN 2x2. The Bluetooth on this card is to bad, it frequently disconnects my BT mouse. I would like to add Intel 6235 or Intel 7260. Please help.
The most current BIOS is version 2.08 H6ET90WW
My laptop type 3351-CTO

P.S. Once the white list is removed, how do i flash it into my laptop. when i try to flash it in a same BIOS, it keeps pop up dialog box says "BIOS image file is same as BIOS ROM"

Thanks a lot in advance

BIOS downloading Link
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj04ww.exe
find
quote
#2
(09-13-2013, 08:35 AM)Tingke1988 Wrote: I would like to add a new WiFi card to my T430u laptop, the current one i have is Thinkpad WLAN 2x2. The Bluetooth on this card is to bad, it frequently disconnects my BT mouse. I would like to add Intel 6235 or Intel 7260. Please help.
The most current BIOS is version 2.08 H6ET90WW
My laptop type 3351-CTO

P.S. Once the white list is removed, how do i flash it into my laptop. when i try to flash it in a same BIOS, it keeps pop up dialog box says "BIOS image file is same as BIOS ROM"

Thanks a lot in advance

BIOS downloading Link
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj04ww.exe

I can mod this bios to remove WLAN\WWAN check, but the mod can be flashed with HW programmer only.
( look here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...5#pid58875 )

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
Hi,

My bios detail is H6ET90WW (2.08 ).

Request your support to remove the whitelist for my laptop lenovo thinkpad t430u.

I have a new Intel centrino 6235 wifi card to install.

Thanks,
Rajesh
find
quote
#4
Hi sovem,

I want to proceed with this flash for the following BIOS after your modification for sure: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj04ww.exe

Then, I need to know how is the matter to do it with a programmer, that I don't have a unit, but I can purchase one if it's not too much expensive.

Could you please give me a guideline and mod the bios ?

Also, how I can make my contribution to you ?

Many thanks and best regards.
find
quote
#5
Hello again,
I am back with another request this time for Lenovo T430U
Bios file is here
http://rghost.net/74qVPdHwp
Reward will be paid as before.
Thank you!
find
quote
#6
(09-02-2015, 02:20 PM)Arm3nian Wrote: Hello again,
I am back with another request this time for Lenovo T430U
Bios file is here
http://rghost.net/74qVPdHwp
Reward will be paid as before.
Thank you!

flashing:
create boot usb-stick, copy files, reboot from usb-stick  and run flash.bat
http://rghost.ru/69Sfr7qKF

this is a test....I am not sure it is possible to program flashes

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#7
I would like to add a new WiFi card to my T430u laptop, the current one i have is Thinkpad WLAN 2x2. The Bluetooth on this card is too bad, it frequently disconnects my BT mouse. I would like to add Intel 6235 or Intel 7260. Please help.
The most current BIOS is version 2.12 h6uj07ww
My laptop type 3351-CTO

P.S. Once the whitelist is removed, can i use the BIO flash tool include with the h6uj07ww to flash it?

Thanks a lot in advance

The system does not allow me to upload the bios file, the newest bios file download link is
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS031724
find
quote
#8
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF http://tiny.cc/rwy24x

http://rghost.net/53128665 http://tiny.cc/bxy24x

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Hello, excuse my English I am speaking from a translator, I need a mod to my BIOS, for a wifi card to my laptop, lenovo T430u

BIOS: LENOVO H6ET98WW (2.16), 8/19/2016

this is the link:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5g5by5
find
quote
#10
Hi!
I need to remove the whitelist for my t430u. Tell me what is needed for this?
If it's just a download link from the official website, then here it is (2.18):
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...kpad-t430u

If this requires a programmer, then I have it.
Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)