Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T540p (GMETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
Hi,

Lenovo T540P
BIOS Version: GMET91WW (2.39)

Is it possible to remove the white list woithout programmer?

Dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 - https://mega.nz/file/lZYBjADJ#8vUNIUTZv7...ZyEc4Ya1sM
find
quote
#62
Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p laptop
Can you help with whitelist for WiFi.
Dump is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...LoMD-tWdAw
find
quote
#63
Hello, I bought a graphics card with the intention of connecting it to my T540p, but I realized that the bios is whitelisted and I want to remove it.

Specs: Lenovo T540p 

Intel Core i5 4300m 2.6ghz

Card I want to install: AMD rx570
bios dump files
find
quote
#64
Hello!

I have Lenovo T540P.
Want to change wifi card.

Don't know how to extract bios dump. But i can send you links. Will it be enought to delete whitelist?
I have already update my bios to latest version.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj35us.exe
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj35us.txt
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj35us.iso
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj35uc.txt

i will chose one of this wifi cards, if it's needed:
Intel AX210NGW
Intel AX201NGW
Intel AX200NGW
find
quote
#65
Hi there first time doing this but need to add a new Wifi card to this laptop as its old one is failing.

Lenovo T540P
UEFI BIOS version= GMET90WW (2.38)
Embedded Controller Versions= GMHT30WW (1.15)
Machine S/N= 20BFA03000
System S/N= R9027D89

I dont know how to do a bios dump. Please can someone help me?
find
quote
#66
I have done everything myself !!! Smile)))
But it wasn't easy and make some mistakes, but everything was resolve!
Made with ch341a programmer

And now i have AX210NGW on board at my t540p
find
quote
#67
hello
i need help , I have T540p (20BFS19300) and i went change my Wifi card

can someone help me with the withlist .
find
quote
#68
Hello,

Do you still do whitelist removals ? I bought an Intel AX 201 that I know for sure was in a thinkpad and my old T540p doesn't want to see it ! Can you help ?
Thank you !
find
quote
#69
Hello:

I need a white list removal for my T540P - Looking to install Intel AX200NGW WiFi card
T540p Model Type: 20BF
Bios version: 2.39 - 14 Jun 2021
Bios Chip: MX25L3273E

Bios file dump: https://mega.nz/file/pKICGDYD#-Z4Ubnk_hl...uiHyj6fjnY

Thank you for your help.
find
quote
#70
(01-03-2023, 04:23 PM)sdembis Wrote: Hello:

I need a white list removal for my T540P - Looking to install Intel AX200NGW WiFi card
T540p Model Type: 20BF
Bios version: 2.39 - 14 Jun 2021

Thank you for your help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages.

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)