Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108069
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T540p (GMETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
Hello @Dudu2002

I want to update to AX210NGW Wifi Card in my t540p.

How can I get the dump?

here is my dump
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uxbew4xs3...s.rar/file

Thank you !
find
quote
#72
Hello
i need help with wwan whitelist if it posible (and wifi for future upgrade)
my thinkpad t540p model 20BFS28A0P
my bios 2.39

bios dump https://mega.nz/file/y4gi0KwJ#jPebJFbgS1...yIPWdIcwIw
find
quote
#73
Hello, I want to update to AX201NGW WiFi Card in my T540p.
Current bios is: GMET91WW (2.39)

How do I backup the BIOS? I need a physical tool? Or can I use some software?
find
quote
#74
Can someone provide me with modded BIOS

Original Bios ROM and resultz.rar is here

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/R2DY...41LyM5B3Cg

Best regards
find
quote
#75
(04-18-2023, 07:54 AM)bishkot Wrote: Can someone provide me with modded BIOS

Best regards
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#76
Hello everyone,
I have Lenovo T540p computer. I want to replace this computer's Wi-Fi card. Can you help with the whitelist?
New Card Model: Intel 7260NGW
My current bios file is in the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JOZsLkf...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#77
(08-15-2023, 12:35 AM)okan Wrote: Hello everyone,
I have Lenovo T540p computer. I want to replace this computer's Wi-Fi card. Can you help with the whitelist?
New Card Model: Intel 7260NGW
My current bios file is in the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JOZsLkf...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#78
Hello,

i have Lenovo Thinkpad 540p and i would like to remove whitelist for new wifi card.

Lenovo T540P
LENOVO_MT_20BF
https://www.sendspace.com/file/23lswj

BIOS Version GMET91WW  2.39
i would like to install AX210NGW

Thanks in advance

I tryed with clip method, but clip can hold on chip as there is part close wich avoids the clamp fitting
find
quote
#79
(10-30-2023, 06:17 AM)dxcoil Wrote: Hello,

i have Lenovo Thinkpad 540p and i would like to remove whitelist for new wifi card.

Lenovo T540P
LENOVO_MT_20BF
https://www.sendspace.com/file/23lswj

BIOS Version GMET91WW  2.39
i would like to install AX210NGW

Thanks in advance

I tryed with clip method, but clip can hold on chip as there is part close wich avoids the clamp fitting
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer
WSON chip, you need to desolder the chip
find
quote
#80
Hello team Smile

I have a lenovo t540p type 20BE
Looking for wifi whitelist removal and bios mod to unlock advanced settings
BIOS version GMET91WW 2.39

Here is my bios dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hphpcx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)