Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X230(i) (G2ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Ok friend,
Could You upload all Menu Tabs Screenshots to see your Bios Menu Tabs pics and
make a modiify to unlock Advanced Tab ?
I need to identify which tab is hidden yet, so please upload It for me !
Do It before rewrite new Firmwae Mod into Eeprom Chip, then after flashing
do again to see the differences !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/77MT7ysrm

let me know
Regards

P.S. any thanks is to give at Oleh who modified to get Advanced Tab

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hi,here are Flash Eeprom's result.
x230 can find bluetooth 4.0 apple,but BCM94360 can't recognize,as unkown device.
I did it well on x200 NWL
see pic under replay
First pic was NWL no ADV BIOS,i did not remove old bluetooth card.
   
2nd pic was NWL_ADV BIOS.I removed old bluetooth card.
   

(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Do It before rewrite new Firmwae Mod into Eeprom Chip, then after flashing
do again to see the differences !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/77MT7ysrm

P.S. any thanks is to give at Oleh who modified to get Advanced Tab
find
quote
here are ADVANCED menu all

   
   
   
   
   

(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Do It before rewrite new Firmwae Mod into Eeprom Chip, then after flashing
do again to see the differences !
find
quote
(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/77MT7ysrm

Hi,I used ADV BIOS.

I put the BCM94360 in LEFT MINI PCI-E like this

   

When I boot to WIn8.1Blue still can't find BCM94360 WiFi Card

I used it well in X200 Win8.1Blue x64
   

So I think if the Left MINI PCI-E problem, like my old x230i motherboard boot halt
   
the pic was my old x230i motherboard connect BCM94360 and boot halt.

I replace N2200 WiFi card In Left MINI PCI-E like this
   
Then I boot to Win8.1blue,can't found any WIFI Card
   
find
quote
(05-03-2015, 05:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/77MT7ysrm

I don't want to give up.
I still use ADV BIOS mod.
So I got a AC7260 WiFI card to right PCI-E place.
I boot to Win8.1Blue x64,and found it. But still have a unkown device(Bluetooth 4.0?)
   

So I think if you can help mod a NWL ADV BIOS, that i cat put the BCM94360 to left PCI-E place.
shound i change to original BIOS,and connect BCM93460 WiFI card for found the hardware ID?
Or you can just get it?
find
quote
Ok I will give a look quickly as I have to follow all your experiments !
Just to say that ADV Bios Mod is based on NWL so same method ti remove Withelist !
Have You this X200 Bios Patched to study ? can You upoad to see if It's different ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. sometimes We need use this trick to get working the WiFi Card :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid85816

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-04-2015, 02:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Have You this X200 Bios Patched to study ? can You upoad to see if It's different ?

here you are, BCM94360 ac WiFi hardware ID in x200 win8.1blue x64
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_0111106B&REV_03
   

here is my x200 nwl bios backup,i can't use fpt in dos,i used BIOS Backup Toolkit V2.0 (4096K) Universal Bios Backup

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ftree6
find
quote
Ok I think It's patcehd using a Serrg008 Bios MOD !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-05-2015, 02:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I think It's patcehd using a Serrg008 Bios MOD !

So,Can I use this BCM94360 AC WIFI CARD in my x230's LEFT MINI PCI-E PLACE?
find
quote
I have to check the X200 Bios Mod ad compare with X240 then I will comunicate the
differences !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)