Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X240 (GIETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Lenovo ThinkPad X240 
serial number PB02E06D
product number 20ALA0AHRT 

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ru/ru/olddo...s/ds035950
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/giuj24us.exe  version 

Package 2.37     UEFI BIOS 2.37(GIET87WW)     ECP 1.17(GIHT32WW)   Release giuj24us.exe



I want bios with whitelist removed and unlocked menus.
Now i have Wlan card intel wireless-n 7260 .   pci\ven_8085 dev_08b2 subsys_C2628086 REV_6B
I will instal intel 7260 AC or intel ac3165ngw  and lte modem gobi 5000

already broke all head, but the problem hasn't solved.I hope for Your help. If you need the bios dump - ready to do it, but I don't know what program. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#52
(05-03-2017, 08:21 AM)Mac535 Wrote: Lenovo ThinkPad X240 
serial number PB02E06D
product number 20ALA0AHRT 

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ru/ru/olddo...s/ds035950
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/giuj24us.exe  version 

Package 2.37     UEFI BIOS 2.37(GIET87WW)     ECP 1.17(GIHT32WW)   Release giuj24us.exe



I want bios with whitelist removed and unlocked menus.
Now i have Wlan card intel wireless-n 7260 .   pci\ven_8085 dev_08b2 subsys_C2628086 REV_6B
I will instal intel 7260 AC or intel ac3165ngw  and lte modem gobi 5000

already broke all head, but the problem hasn't solved.I hope for Your help. If you need the bios dump - ready to do it, but I don't know what program. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#53
Hello I just try to reading my BIOS with CH341A Programer but received messasge: Access violation at address 0097EA42!!
Help pleaseeee
My laptop is Lenovo x240 ThinkPad
find
quote
#54
Hi I have Lenovo X240 ThinkPad and I would like to:
- Whitelist Removal
- Unlock Advanced Menu

Can some one helping me? Here is my Bios bin. Thanks guys


Attached Files
.bin   BIOS X240.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 20)
find
quote
#55
(11-29-2017, 06:40 PM)mnmmnm Wrote: Hi I have Lenovo X240 ThinkPad and I would like to:
- Whitelist Removal
- Unlock Advanced Menu

Can some one helping me? Here is my Bios bin. Thanks guys
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#56
Hello,

I have a noob question. I have a x240 with supervisor password and bluetooth option disabled. Is it possible to backup bios to file, enable BT and than upload it to mobo?

Thanks and HNY!
dd
find
quote
#57
Question 
hi there  i tread to remove the whitlist and enable the advanced tap
but no luck

i have CH341A USB programmer and clip
and my bios chip is [ W25Q128FVSQ ]

any one can help me i want to change wifi card and WWAN card




please i need HELP Sad

my X240 now not working Huh
find
quote
#58
Hi there,

Request Lenovo X240 whitelist removal  for using DW1560 + advanced menu

Attached bios dump


Thanks in advance


Attached Files
.bin   lenovo x240-11.BIN (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#59
Hi!
i made a dump with a CH341A of my bios chip.
I have a x240 with BIOS Version 2.42.

Can I please get 
- Whitelist Removal
- Unlock Advanced Menu

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

URBANsUNITED


Attached Files
.rar   X240_URBANsUNITED.rar (Size: 5.5 MB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#60
(05-12-2018, 06:47 PM)URBANsUNITED Wrote: Hi!
i made a dump with a CH341A of my bios chip.
I have a x240 with BIOS Version 2.42.

Can I please get 
- Whitelist Removal
- Unlock Advanced Menu

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

URBANsUNITED
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)