05-12-2019, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019, 08:58 AM by bratok95.)
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo V580 (20147)
-Bios Revision: LENOVO-H1ET73WW (V1.16)
-BIOS Type: Phoenix BIOS / ACPI 2.0
Please, whitelist this bios. I have problems with wireless card and I can't change it to any other...
Backup BIOS https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQF1hOQ...sp=sharing
Posts: 6,512
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2016
Reputation:
537
05-12-2019, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019, 03:17 PM by Dudu2002.)
(05-12-2019, 08:57 AM)bratok95 Wrote: -Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo V580 (20147)
-Bios Revision: LENOVO-H1ET73WW (V1.16)
-BIOS Type: Phoenix BIOS / ACPI 2.0
Please, whitelist this bios. I have problems with wireless card and I can't change it to any other...
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages
This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
0
08-19-2019, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2019, 02:19 AM by forlight.)
Hi!! please help me)))
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo V580 (20147)
-Bios Revision: LENOVO-H1ET75WW (V1.18)
-BIOS Type: Phoenix BIOS / ACPI 2.0
Please,make up a whitelist for this bios. it have 2 flash for 8mb and 4 mb
Backup BIOS https://drive.google.com/file/d/1my15is7...sp=sharing
Posts: 6,512
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2016
Reputation:
537