Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
More than happy to pay for this bios and olehs work, but can anyone confirm that they've installed it and it works.

Thanks
find
quote
I have just registered on the forum a few days ago, just to get this 1.40 Bios mod and first I must say that Oleh is a very patient and kind person, thank you Oleh, for having patience with my newbie questions regarding this Bios mod, as I am new to these mods.

Yes, I have successfully flashed the Bios to this 1.40 mod and my RAM modules are on the way, but I have checked the Bios and when I go to:

Advanced -> Memory Configuration -> Memory Frequency -> there are 5 options:

AUTO
1067
1333
1600
1867

I have it on Auto right now, but they are all unlocked so I guess it will automatically detect the 1867 when I replace it, will see as soon as i receive the modules and upgrade the RAM, will let you guys know here as well.

Hope that helps?

And all the best to Oleh, thank you man, when I need bios mods, you're the first person on my list to turn to, thank you.
find
quote
unseen thankyou for the confirmation.
find
quote
Hi everyone,

Is there any other way to buy this BIOS as I don't want to provide all my details to OKPay, and LiqPay isn't working.

Thanks
find
quote
OK I've got this BIOS now, but I need some help.

I've run winflash.exe and I haven't changed any settings. The BIOS file to be flashed is '$01CB000.FL1' which is automatically selected.

When I try to flash the BIOS it comes up with the error 'Flash BIOS is not an upgrade (same or older version number)'.

BTW I'm currently on BIOS v1.39.
find
quote
You need to update to the official 1.40 first, then flash again with this mod.
find
quote
Thumbs Up 
(07-11-2015, 01:50 AM)Rambler Wrote: More than happy to pay for this bios and olehs work, but can anyone confirm that they've installed it and it works.

Thanks

I installed a new Intel 7260HMW 802.11AC card and got into trouble due to Lenovo's whitelist.
After flashing Oleh's mod the BIOS 1802 error is gone and I could boot the OS. The drivers were installed instantly (Win7) and I am using now the card to connect to the network. (I haven't tested the bluetooth yet)
find
quote
Any luck with the bluetooth on the Intel card?
find
quote
(07-21-2015, 02:40 AM)esotero Wrote: Any luck with the bluetooth on the Intel card?

Hi

Bluetooth on the intel card wont work, depending on what you have installed in your two mpcie slots.

The reason being is that only the full size mpcie slot has a usb interface which is required for the bluetooth to work.

In my X220 I have an WWAN card in this full size mpcie slot, and the 7260 intel card is installed in the half size mpcie slot.

The half height mpcie doesnt have a usb interface so it isnt working for me.

I'm not too fussed as Ive recently picked up a lenovo bluetooth 4.0 daughter card from ebay relatively cheaply, and have disabled the bluetooth in device manager.
find
quote
http://rghost.ru/buy/7lSYDdbXF
- whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES_MSR_0xE2
- new vbios Intel

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)