Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I understood that the wifi and the wwan whitelist are not the same thing. Thats why I asked. So I guess the answer to my question is yes?
find
quote
(08-07-2015, 10:08 AM)Oleh Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 03:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: You're the Best Smile !!!

oh reallySmile
she very well knows how to use the search results and the labor of othersSmile

Oh, sorry...you also do not know any programming language Smile

did you imply that she'd stolen your mod? why would she do that? she had to pay for it herself first, didn't she? Huh
find
quote
Using the tool from BDMaster @ https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...4#pid78554 I have generated a results.rar file that can be downloaded at https://www.sendspace.com/file/nh3xjf

This laptop came with an Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00) that I want to replace with a Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (7260HMW AN) so that I can use the 5GHz WiFi spectrum.

If I plug the Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (7260HMW AN) in and power the laptop, I get messages about the card being unauthorized and then it prints a message that the system is halted.
www find
quote
(09-09-2015, 07:59 PM)BlueToast Wrote: Using the tool from BDMaster @ https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...4#pid78554 I have generated a results.rar file that can be downloaded at https://www.sendspace.com/file/nh3xjf

This laptop came with an Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00) that I want to replace with a Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (7260HMW AN) so that I can use the 5GHz WiFi spectrum.

If I plug the Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (7260HMW AN) in and power the laptop, I get messages about the card being unauthorized and then it prints a message that the system is halted.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid95586

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid95586

sovem

Advanced menu & WL.
ThinkPad_x220_1.40_8duj26us_ADV_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/coe1d05ne3cqcw57g87lgiloz6ut8r4h
Look README to update.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Sorry if it's a n00b question but, does any of these custom bios allow to increase the video RAM? BTW, is it possible to unblock it for the X220?

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hi friend,
Look into this file to find your settings to modify (EFI IFR Advanced) :

http://rghost.net/private/89KLxYWVV/f850...e2ee36ace5

If there isn't this option then not possible !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you!

The modded BIOS is crazy! There was an option "Quick Boot" that is hidden in the normal BIOS, and by default it is disabled. When I enabled it, it cut my boot time down from 24 seconds to 11 seconds flat!!! O_O (Yes, I already have an SSD)
www find
quote
(09-14-2015, 06:52 PM)BlueToast Wrote: Thank you!

The modded BIOS is crazy! There was an option "Quick Boot" that is hidden in the normal BIOS, and by default it is disabled. When I enabled it, it cut my boot time down from 24 seconds to 11 seconds flat!!! O_O (Yes, I already have an SSD)

Crazy already!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(09-14-2015, 07:35 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 06:52 PM)BlueToast Wrote: Thank you!

The modded BIOS is crazy! There was an option "Quick Boot" that is hidden in the normal BIOS, and by default it is disabled. When I enabled it, it cut my boot time down from 24 seconds to 11 seconds flat!!! O_O (Yes, I already have an SSD)

Crazy already!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I was successful with the installation of the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 7260 (used tape mod to cover one of the contacts)
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)