Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(06-30-2013, 03:48 AM)tommy13 Wrote: Hi!

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad x220
BIOS 8DET68WW (1.38):
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018807

or direct link to iso file:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj24us.iso

I would like to install WWAN card, Ericsson F3607gw, FRU 60Y3237
but it doesn't appear in Windows' Device Manager. Initialy there has been no WWAN card installed.

I would appreciate for any help.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Try this one: (WL removed only)
ThinkPad_x220_1.38_8duj24us_NWL
http://rghost.net/47132330
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#72
Hi!

unfortunately it didn't work for some reasons.

I've done it like you wrote, i.e. first I've upgrade to original 1.38 and than modified one but nothing has changed.

Maybe it is problem with this particular WWAN card, but FRU states that it is dedicated for my lenovo.
I will continue with search and if the soultion will be found I will post the results for others.

Thank you very much for your immediate help! I really appreciate!
Best regards,
Tom
find
quote
#73
It worked for me, thx. As usually, I went straight ahead and installed the mod version. I don't want to open my laptop every time there is a new BIOS to first flash the original. Thanks for a working upload.

I have an Intel N 6300 with a 3x3 antenna btw.

X220 | IPS | i5 2520M | 16GB PC12800 | 256GB SSD | 3x3 wireless
T60 + QXGA
www find
quote
#74
(07-16-2013, 04:05 PM)bgalakazam Wrote: It worked for me, thx. As usually, I went straight ahead and installed the mod version. I don't want to open my laptop every time there is a new BIOS to first flash the original. Thanks for a working upload.

I have an Intel N 6300 with a 3x3 antenna btw.

Thanks for feedback. Big Grin
find
quote
#75
radiotech1, you stated - 'I did this and can confirm that I have installed a Gobi 4000 MC7750 (FRU 0A36318) and all functions work correct in my Lenovo X220.'

Can you please confirm its still working and if that is the case how did you do MC7750 activation. My card shows up fine in device manager and to Thinkpad Access Manager and even to Verizon Manager. However it can never connect.
It seems it needs activation and the Lenovo utility to Activate does not install with error message that No CArd in this computer can be activated.

Thanks

oregon,
Do you have MC7750 working in a lenovo X220? If yes can you share if you use Lenovo utilities or Verizon Manager to connect
find
quote
#76
Does this version only disable the WLAN whitelist or also the 3G WWLAN whitelist?
find
quote
#77
Hey!

If someone has some time:

[Request] Lenovo X220 Bios v1.39 3G WWLAN Whitelist Removal
- Manufacturer: LENOVO
- Model: X220
- Bios revision: 1.39
- Bios Type: UEFI
- Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj25us.iso (more info: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-77280 )
- Card I want to use: non-Lenovo F5521GW

I really appreciate your help!
find
quote
#78
me tool ,plz help soon
find
quote
#79
Sorry, I can't mod to removed 3G. WLAN WL remove only.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#80
plz help me remove whitelist check,

plz help me remove whitelist check,
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)