Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
@sovem, was there a change prohibiting 3G whitelist removal in one of the more recent BIOS revisions?

Can I help somehow?
find
quote
#82
WL removed (NOT 3G, NOT BLUE TOOTH):
ThinkPad_x220_1.39_8duj25us_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/fwdwaqhoub4xb00fti4f
OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?thb942g67j7ygmh
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#83
Thank you! But which WL was removed? WLAN or 3G WWLAN?

EDIT:
I've just flashed it and my Gobi 2000 with the hidden pin fix no longer gives me the whitelist warning when rebooting, but after unhiding the pin, I couldn't get it to turn on reliably. I'm still investigating this. I also intend to test it with a non-Lenovo F5521GW later. Anyway, great job, sovem!
find
quote
#84
can i use that file "https://app.box.com/s/fwdwaqhoub4xb00fti4f" to update from bios version 1.38
find
quote
#85
yes, you can
find
quote
#86
Hi guys,
unfortunatelly the box has raeched its limit, could someone send me that file, please?
Thank you in advance!

grtz from PL
find
quote
#87
Here you go:

http://speedy.sh/pfmdX/ThinkPad-x220-1.3...emoval.rar
find
quote
#88
Thanks you sovem but your mod did not work on my X220, my think show Unauthorized network card, after update bios to 1.39, run your mod, re-enable but still not work. Still no adapter found! Please I need your help! I bought my X220 on Amazon!
find
quote
#89
(09-27-2013, 04:58 AM)lrs Wrote: Here you go:

http://speedy.sh/pfmdX/ThinkPad-x220-1.3...emoval.rar

Thank you so much.
I have updated my BIOS first, then i have executed that flas, but didnt work Sad

I would like to use my x220 with Huawei 3G card.

Have a nice weeknd!
find
quote
#90
(09-27-2013, 07:01 AM)quiros Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 04:58 AM)lrs Wrote: Here you go:

http://speedy.sh/pfmdX/ThinkPad-x220-1.3...emoval.rar

Thank you so much.
I have updated my BIOS first, then i have executed that flas, but didnt work Sad

I would like to use my x220 with Huawei 3G card.

Have a nice weeknd!

I need only WL whitelist removal, pls help!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)