Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y40-70 (99CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#61
(09-22-2015, 12:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote: DON'T USE Bios Mod for different users as It will cause a CLONE Laptop and
probably Brick (SVP or Settings) !

use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 (cracked version to get Full Report) and make a report too !

let me know
Regards
Hey! Sorry, but I had to reflash my bios. The links are down and I am wondering if you still have a copy. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#62
Hello!
I started trial action for users looking for free bios mods.
I will unlock only one item of all possible.
In your cause you want to unlock hidden tabs.
There are two and more tabs hidden so i will unlock one of it.
You must choose what is tab to want see unhidden in Bios setup?
Here are all tabs presented in your Bios Setup

Boot (0x54 from string package 0x0)
Security (0x32 from string package 0x0)
Main (0x3 from string package 0x0)
Power (0x3B4 from string package 0x0)
Advanced (0x163 from string package 0x0)
Exit (0x88 from string package 0x0)
Debug (0x132 from string package 0x0)
Information (0xA9 from string package 0x0)
Configuration (0xBB from string package 0x0)
As i see there are 3 tabs hidden (Advanced, Power and Debug)
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
Let me know!
find
quote
#63
(04-04-2016, 06:01 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
I started trial action for users looking for free bios mods.
I will unlock only one item of all possible.
In your cause you want to unlock hidden tabs.
There are two and more tabs hidden so i will unlock one of it.
You must choose what is tab to want see unhidden in Bios setup?
Here are all tabs presented in your Bios Setup

Boot (0x54 from string package 0x0)
Security (0x32 from string package 0x0)
Main (0x3 from string package 0x0)
Power (0x3B4 from string package 0x0)
Advanced (0x163 from string package 0x0)
Exit (0x88 from string package 0x0)
Debug (0x132 from string package 0x0)
Information (0xA9 from string package 0x0)
Configuration (0xBB from string package 0x0)
As i see there are 3 tabs hidden (Advanced, Power and Debug)
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
Let me know!

http://rghost.net/8sBS7DTbV
I tried the tool with and without the sleep bug. The processor is detected as 32 bit, though it is 64 bit. Is this a problem? I would like to have advanced and power unlocked, please.
find
quote
#64
I just sent trial mod in PM!Check it!
You do all changes in Bios Setup at own risk!
find
quote
#65
(11-19-2015, 07:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7R5XznSg7

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink
Hey, Can I have a copy of this file, please? I have the same device.
find
quote
#66
I need an earlier bios downgrade file... 99CN24WW for Lenovo y40-70
find
quote
#67
dixyes can I get that bios file from you? 99CN24WW
find
quote
#68
I need a copy of the original BIOS file, I don't mind if it's unlocked or not... 99CN24WW so I can downgrade. The new updated BIOS won't boot. help!
find
quote
#69
I need to downgrade my BIOS to 99CN24WW on my Lenovo Y40-70, not for the purpose of unlocking but because flashing the newest BIOS left the PC unbootable - it just gets stuck in a bootloop.  I'm having trouble finding a link to download 99CN24WW.  Can someone help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)