Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y40-80 unlock advance menu
#1
Hi, I'm here requesting to unlock for advance menu Lenovo Y40-80.
Hopefully someone would help  Confused
Not sure what else to provide in requesting help but here's all info and stuff I thought might be enough.
If not, please tell what shall I do to proceed in order to do so. 
Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
Current bios :-
Insyde H2OFFT (Flash Firmware Tool) Version 5.51
ID : AIVY5 
Version : B5CN38WW(V2.04)
Original link :
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn38ww.exe

Mediafire :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4og5m...cn38ww.exe
Extracted from .exe and compressed as .rar :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2pc6h...cn38ww.rar

results.rar from BACKUP_Tools
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fvk8om
------------------------------
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. your Bios got the . . .

Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

So let me know if the Slepp Bug is working . . .

Now We have to see if Sleep Bug is Activate yet !
So put your laptop into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It
(reopen the Lid), then redo the result files (I hope last time !)

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
@bdmaster Hello thanks for the reply on this post.  Blush
I tried do this method so called "sleep bug" which is I close the lid or set it on sleep and wake it up as suggested- (especially as admin)
As result I tried using this "BACKUP_Tools14a provided but well.. still Error 280.
I also tried to use Universal bios backup but still ended up as "Error : Can not identify the BIOS!"   Sad  

Any idea what shall I do to fix this problem?
Another thing does this tool and sleep bug working with Windows 8.1? Huh  I'm using this OS currently.  Angel

Undecided  Sorry kinda naive about this matter. 

Idea  Willing to know if there's other way around thanks in advance.
find
quote
#4
Hi mate,
Only the Tools can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
That's seem quite useful - guess gonna grab that in future.. but by the way, I'm curious if I could just downgrade bios instead toward the possible to be able avoid that error? (error 280)
Is it possible to do so?
Not sure if that's possible but I saw that in my bios menus there's so call Bios back flash (or flash back - I forgot what it's call) it seem to be an option to enable me downgrade it huh..? Does it mean it's possible to do so and repeat the step instead? Just wondering if that's possible. Hope you can enlighten me about it. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#6
You can try using all Bioses olders and check the results !
It seems not possible and not easy to find downgrades Wink
let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hello and it's been awhile ever since last time this thread were started to begin with so I decided to buy the tools which I still on survey inside ebay.
First of all, thanks in advance on any of respond and hopefully you can lighten it up beforehand. Thank you.

Is this two item the right tool I need to buy? Based on previous replied from you BDMaster :
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

CH341A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CH341A-Series-24...SwHaBWj6aK

so the named in this link called : 
CH341A Series 24 EEPROM BIOS Writer 25 SPI routing LCD Flash USB Programmer


SOIC8 SOP8 flash chip IC Test Clips

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOIC8-SOP8-Flash...Sw9mFWJ5U1

so the named in this link called : 
SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clips Socket Adpter BIOS/24/25/93 Programmer DT

[If this the right tool as soon as this confirmed I wanna try this out obviously and if it's not I hope you or anyone here giving me the link on ebay there which might be the right tool to be bought thanks.]
find
quote
#8
Hello, Rygkey!
So, did you obtained SPI PGM+Pomona SOIC8 Clips or not?
Yes, it is universal tool for flashing Winbond chips!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)