Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424228
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223933
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309557
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6274
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y470 & Y570 (47CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
lenovo ideapad y570

current WLAN card:
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_051B14E4&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_051B14E4
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280


BIOS 2.08 ( 47CN30WW )
2.08


New Wifi Card:

dell 1515
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_0200168C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_0200168C <---- Your Driver
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&CC_0280

Atheros ar9285
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_7159144F&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_7159144F
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&CC_0280

Thanks !!!
find
quote
#2
NO one did not yet ?
find
quote
#3
If I may, we should get this done on the 2.10 bios instead. Regardless of what is posted at Lenovo's English site, 2.10 is the latest official revision and has been for some time. My Y570 is 3 months out of the box and it shipped with 2.10. In addition, 2.10 reportedly helps with the turbo spikes and overheating some Y570 owners are experiencing. I can't say from experience since mine was always loaded with 2.10.

I have the official 2.10 files from the Chinese support site. I won't tell you how much random clicking that took, because I do not read Chinese Smile I am planning to open a request in the unlock forum, however, because right now the whitelist isn't stopping me from doing anything and I'd much rather see all my setup menus.

PM me for a link to the factory Y470/Y570 2.10 BIOS if anyone is having trouble finding. Highly recommended if you are having any hardware issues. I also have most of the tools mentioned around this site. Willing to share if you have absolutely and completely exhausted your internet search capabilities, but please do try to get it for yourself first Tongue
find
quote
#4
Request unlock of whitelist, menus would be a bonus and appreciated.

I no longer have my original wifi card since im on Bios 2.10 whitelist unlock. 2.12 from reading the chinese forums as best as I can in google translate helps even more with temps.

Bios Download link (lenovo doesn't have above 2.06)
http://dl.vmall.com/c0hlavarsn

No Pci code but here is original thread from previous unlock:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...enovo-Y470

Thank you for your assistance!
find
quote
#5
Not my work, but here is a link. I might work on unlocking it too, as I think it is only whitelist removed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pme98
find
quote
#6
Hello, I am desperately looking for unlocked BIOS for my laptop Lenovo y570 with Insyde Bios. My version according to BiosAgentPlus scan : BIOS Type: Unknown
        BIOS Date: June 14th, 2011
        BIOS ID:           47CN28WW(V2.06)
        BIOS OEM: 47CN28WW(V2.06)
        Chipset:        Intel 104 rev 9
        SuperIO:        Unknown
        Manufacturer: Chassis Manufacturer
        Motherboard: PIQY0

I actually found some threads here relating to my system( Y570) but I have no idea how to follow it so I beg you for help. Smile
So far I found out the best thing to do is downgrade to version 2.03 and then get the unlocked 2.06 version but I dont know how to get these. Help me please I would very appreciate it.
find
quote
#7
(01-09-2015, 04:44 PM)Jackob.Rosa Wrote: Hello, I am desperately looking for unlocked BIOS for my laptop Lenovo y570 with Insyde Bios. My version according to BiosAgentPlus scan : BIOS Type: Unknown
BIOS Date: June 14th, 2011
BIOS ID: 47CN28WW(V2.06)
BIOS OEM: 47CN28WW(V2.06)
Chipset: Intel 104 rev 9
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Chassis Manufacturer
Motherboard: PIQY0

I actually found some threads here relating to my system( Y570) but I have no idea how to follow it so I beg you for help. Smile
So far I found out the best thing to do is downgrade to version 2.03 and then get the unlocked 2.06 version but I dont know how to get these. Help me please I would very appreciate it.

Ok friend,
try this one (flash using InsydeFlash.exe) is v.2.06 NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/60261764

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work and time Donate to me so I will continue . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Ok so I tried, ran InsydeFlash.exe but error message appeared saying my version is the same as downloaded. Print screened also.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#9
(01-10-2015, 08:45 PM)Jackob.Rosa Wrote: Ok so I tried, ran InsydeFlash.exe but error message appeared saying my version is the same as downloaded. Print screened also.

Open platform.ini, search Bios_Version_Check
and edit Flag = 2 to Flag = 0

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#10
Ok I finally made it ! Bios UNLOCKED, everything as it should be Big Grin Thank you very much both, especially you BDMaster for willingness and help... I really appreciate your incredible work Smile surely I will donate you Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)