Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108093
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
I have read through your reply #15.
Does it mean that the basis for the mods you performed is written and explained there?

For example, I would like to remove whitelist lock from my dad's Yoga 2-13 :
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-removal

But I don't see enough info in your post for me to be able to do it myself, because I still maybe lack other knowledge.
I understand most of the info, but not the parts with the BIOS code and the hex values.
find
quote
Yes mate,
You can look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/06/i...arted.html

Donovan6000 Blog is a good place to start learn enogh about Bios Mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I also have an Y50-70 laptop. From factory it came with BIOS version 9ecn26ww(v1.09) but a few days ago I upgraded with 9ecn43ww(v3.03) downloaded from support.lenovo.
The problem is when I want to change boot legacy order i move USB ODD to be the first in list, over the SATA HDD, I save, but when I restart and enter BIOS again it's the same order again, with SATA and then USB ODD. Because of that i can not boot anymore from my windows DVD. 

How can I resolve the problem? Is there any posibility si restore the previous version of BIOS?

Thanks!
find
quote
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. I need to get this fliles to check your Bios and then I will prepare a file for You !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-22-2015, 01:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. I need to get this fliles to check your Bios and then I will prepare a file for You !

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mbhtzv

I want you to know that I am a complete newbie in this kind of bios stuff. I really didn't know why I updated. I saw there a newer version and I was like a child. So I have to ask what you will provide will restore my previous version of BIOS or will just fix this? And how safe it is? Also, what does it mean BIOS unlock?

Thanks
find
quote
(10-22-2015, 02:28 PM)xyron Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 01:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. I need to get this fliles to check your Bios and then I will prepare a file for You !

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mbhtzv

I want you to know that I am a complete newbie in this kind of bios stuff. I really didn't know why I updated. I saw there a newer version and I was like a child. So I have to ask what you will provide will restore my previous version of BIOS or will just fix this? And how safe it is? Also, what does it mean BIOS unlock?

Thanks

hmm I thougt will upload all the files....

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yrqq0b

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p9g11f
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QM9rfjdp

Use the USBImage.exe to prepare an USB Stick for Recovery Mod then follow instructions included . . .

Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "R" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + R).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "R" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

P.S. This is Recovery Mod to try to get EC Code update too !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
donated 10€ ;-)
find
quote
(10-22-2015, 05:23 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QM9rfjdp

Use the USBImage.exe to prepare an USB Stick for Recovery Mod then follow instructions included . . .

Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "R" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + R).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "R" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

P.S. This is Recovery Mod to try to get EC Code update too !

Hy, I took the tool and I will do how you said. But, is there any problem if I already run a CCleaner over the internet files and applications? Because the first site I tried to instal yesterday AIDA64 gave me lot of scraps and programs etc.

I will prepare the USB and wait for your answer. Thanks.
find
quote
My fans aren't stopping and now is almost half an hour. The usb drive activity led is still blinking but why isn't finished yet? How much should I wait and what should I do?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 47 Guest(s)