Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hello Master!

I would like to ask you (or any other members of the forum) that how can u make a request? Probably i am the only one who didn't find the proper forum post, so I am really sorry for that. My BIOS need to be unlocked, but i dint know how should I do a request (I don't know what are those links in other requests).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
find
quote
(11-04-2015, 04:48 AM)BDMaster Wrote: @ erik312331erik

Hi mate,
where is the picture ?
Regards

I'm sorry that's the photo. I set through the dos


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
Ok mate,
I saw and It seems like You used version x64 under DOS and It's wrong !!!
and version x64 under Windows without set Actived Sleep Bug adn It's Wrong !!!

So You have to do this under Windows desktop (not from USB DOS) :

1. Unpack the Bios Mod and copy the "modified" folder into C: HD root place !
get something like this C:\modified

2. Then open Command Promt with Admin Rights (CLI window C:\)

3. Active Sleep Bug so put your laptop into Sleep Mode (just clode the LID) wait a while
and then Wacke-Up It (just open the LID)

4. Flash after this trick and execute these comands from CLI window (C:\) :

cd \

cd modified

fptw -f bios.bin -bios

(or fptw64 for Windows x64)

Now redo and let me know and if It didn't work make photo for any step I descibed !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(11-04-2015, 05:56 AM)SlythR Wrote: Hello Master!

I would like to ask you (or any other members of the forum) that how can u make a request? Probably i am the only one who didn't find the proper forum post, so I am really sorry for that. My BIOS need to be unlocked, but i dint know how should I do a request (I don't know what are those links in other requests).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF 

http://rghost.net/53128665  

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello,
Can someone kindly unlock my bios, unlock advanced menu (also for overclock and undervolt CPU and overclock RAM) and unlock the whitelist ?

Here is my bios backup:

http://rghost.net/6qnhqN2cq

I will donate you happily!
Thanks in advance , best regards .
find
quote
Hello Master!

Here is my BIOS backup

http://rghost.net/8kbTVKvLY

Could you please enable the advanced options and remove the whitelist?
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
(11-05-2015, 04:04 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 05:56 AM)SlythR Wrote: Hello Master!

I would like to ask you (or any other members of the forum) that how can u make a request? Probably i am the only one who didn't find the proper forum post, so I am really sorry for that. My BIOS need to be unlocked, but i dint know how should I do a request (I don't know what are those links in other requests).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF 

http://rghost.net/53128665


Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards
Hello Master!

Thank you for replying my post. These are my results:

http://rghost.net/657ls8Jbt

http://rghost.net/8VK2h7tCv

http://rghost.net/private/7RcYgDQpN/3f9f...e885db1ff2

If you need any more information, or I missed something tell me. I'll donate happily if you can unlock the advanced settings for me Smile
find
quote
Hello Master

Can you please unlock my Bios to over clock its limited to +135

here is my results:

http://rghost.net/8QD4nJlxG

Thank you very much will be glad to donate if you unlocked my Bios.
find
quote
You have to follow Instructions included and use Sleep Bug to flash your Biod Mod
over an Unlocked Bios v. 1.13 or 1.14 :

You have to follow Instructions included and use Sleep Bug to flash your Biod Mod
over an Unlocked Bios v. 1.13 or 1.14 :

http://rghost.net/8M7dWMHbk

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello master

Thank you for fast reply i unlocked the BIOS and i did all the steps you give me and still have the problem to over-clock my GPU same as before.

I used these programs after unlocked my BIOS .. MSIAfterburn and EVGA_PrecisionX_16 and nvidiaInspector and all gave me +135 core limited over-clock, and cant even apply the settings.

I don't know whats the problem is it from the BIOS mode or Windows 10 problem.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)