Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227684
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hi
I have y50-70 i7 4710hq/8g/1tb/gtx860 4g /uhd
I need unlock refresh rate 48hz to 60hz .
please help me.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u6vtjk
find
quote
Hi
I want version of bios for y50-70 4k that unlock 60hz refresh rate because this locked 48hz.
I have a Lenovo bios 9ECN43WW (3.03).
thank you
find
quote
Hello. I have a Lenovo Y50-70. Specs below:

i7-4720HQ/1TB/8GB/GTX960M 4GB
UHD Display
16GB (8GBx2) DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM
BIOS v. 1.14

I’m looking for a BIOS mod so I can use the advanced menus.


Here is my ROM file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/lysv1u


Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
(03-13-2017, 09:10 AM)anillaice Wrote: Hello. I have a Lenovo Y50-70. Specs below:

i7-4720HQ/1TB/8GB/GTX960M 4GB
UHD Display
16GB (8GBx2) DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM
BIOS v. 1.14

I’m looking for a BIOS mod so I can use the advanced menus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hi, i'm new in the forum and i need unlock advance menu in BIOS. What program I need to backup bios?
Thanks.
find
quote
Hi!
I have a Lenovo Y50-70. Specs below:

i7-4720HQ/1TB/8GB/GTX960M 4GB
UHD Display
16GB (8GBx2) DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM
BIOS v. 3.03

I’m looking for a BIOS mod so I can use the advanced menus.


Here is my ROM file:

https://mega.nz/#!TgsWxbYC!7WZ_q7ntoFIsS...PqoIzMr6I4


Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
(03-14-2017, 12:51 PM)lynk181 Wrote: Hello. I have a Lenovo Y50-70. Specs below:

i7-4720HQ/1TB/8GB/GTX960M 4GB
UHD Display
16GB (8GBx2) DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM
BIOS v. 3.03

I’m looking for a BIOS mod so I can use the advanced menus.


Here is my ROM file:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
I have a Y50-70 Touch UHD with i7-4720HQ and GTX 960m 4gb. I'm trying to set up hackintosh and change wifi card but i'm unable to set DVMT-prealloc to 128 and when i flash bios with v1.13 or v1.14, the 960m no longer works in windows. It begins working again if I flash v3.00 or v3.03. How should i proceed?

Wish list:
DVMT-prealloc = 128
Working 960m
unlocked tabs in bios
unlocked overclocking (at least for gpu)

If someone can help me, let me know what kind of donation is fair.



Thanks in advance for any assistance.
find
quote
(03-14-2017, 01:47 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 12:51 PM)lynk181 Wrote: Hello. I have a Lenovo Y50-70. Specs below:

i7-4720HQ/1TB/8GB/GTX960M 4GB
UHD Display
16GB (8GBx2) DDR3L PC3-12800 SDRAM
BIOS v. 3.03

I’m looking for a BIOS mod so I can use the advanced menus.


Here is my ROM file:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
hi Dudu2002
Please send this file to me
Thank you very much
find
quote
(03-16-2017, 07:25 AM)isa.todays@gmail.com Wrote: thank for fast answer
Hi
Your mod completed
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 50 Guest(s)