Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227625
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(04-23-2017, 04:24 PM)skibol20 Wrote: Hello
Please help me to unlock advanced menu many thanks
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM
find
quote
Hello BIOS Guru I have a Lenovo Y50-70 UHD Geforce 860, Please unlock my Bios.


https://www.sendspace.com/file/ioj8j6
find
quote
(04-24-2017, 11:29 PM)Emmanuel81 Wrote: Hello BIOS Guru I have a Lenovo Y50-70 UHD Geforce 860, Please unlock my Bios.


https://www.sendspace.com/file/ioj8j6
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM
find
quote
Hello,
    I have a Y50-70 FHD 860m. I've uploaded the ROM file. Please assist me in unlocking it.
Google Drive Link to BIOS rom backup

Thank you.
find
quote
(04-25-2017, 08:56 AM)UltimateXtreme Wrote: Hello,
    I have a Y50-70 FHD 860m. I've uploaded the ROM file. Please assist me in unlocking it.[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_qxbRUBc83tcmtGa29FMG9FcE0][/url]
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM
find
quote
(04-25-2017, 09:06 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 08:56 AM)UltimateXtreme Wrote: Hello,
    I have a Y50-70 FHD 860m. I've uploaded the ROM file. Please assist me in unlocking it.[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_qxbRUBc83tcmtGa29FMG9FcE0][/url]
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

Thank you very much indeed.
find
quote
Dear [b]BDMaster, [/b]can you please unlock advanced menus and WL my bios?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r8mjlk
find
quote
(05-02-2017, 06:08 PM)amorosog Wrote: can you please unlock advanced menus and WL my bios?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM
find
quote
Hello!
Could you help me to unlock advanced BIOS menu? My PC is a Lenovo y50-70
I need the tools for BIOS backup (I cannot download from different links in this thread)
Thanks a lot!
find
quote
Hey there!

I wish to get the advanced tab in my bios.
But there were some errors while getting the results.
What do I have to do? Its for a Lenovo y50 UHD to change DVMT to 128 mb.

Greetings
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwjmjn
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)