Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425687
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Ok,
forget what I sayed.
Now I AM ABLE to donate you.
My bios-Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/65g3ol8vjyoqyb...9.rom?dl=0
Thank You
Yours Tyrolyean
find
quote
Hi,

Can I also get 3.03 unlocked?

Original BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn43ww.exe
Backup: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/ZSC99fbk/file.html
Backup_tool12 result: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/NqF0uQwo/file.html

Thanks in advance,
find
quote
Hello!
What is type of mod do you need?Unlocked hidden tabs or disabled whitelist?
If you need disabled whitelist so you need provide me IDs of old and new adapters.
Regards!
find
quote
I had a file from BDMaster but can't download it anymore. I'm not interested in unlocked hidden tabs, just whitelist. I don't have my new adapter yet. Is there no way to whitelist all adapters instead of just replacing the whitelist values?
find
quote
Basically, no way.
I didnt fully disable whitelist in bios since it is confirmed (i did it many times with success).I'm adding new adapter to whitelist only.
It is my free help to users who needs to install new wifi adapter.
I keep this policy for all confirmed bioses.If you have BDMaster's file so what is problem to flash it?Smile
find
quote
I have a very similar request.
I'd like to remove whitelist from latest BIOS from Lenovo y50-70 + get advanced options.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Bios Type: UEFI


I'd like to upgrade wifi card from Qualcomm Atheros AR956x:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01\4&9C4DEFE&0&00E1

to INTEL 7260 AC.

My BIOS dump using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: http://rgho.st/6HYXn9XGT

I'm willing to donate $10 for this noble work.
Thanks,
Himanshu Dutt
find
quote
I have a very similar request.
I'd like to remove whitelist from latest BIOS from Lenovo y50-70 + get advanced options.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Bios Type: UEFI


I'd like to upgrade wifi card from Qualcomm Atheros AR956x:

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01\4&9C4DEFE&0&00E1

to INTEL 7260 AC.

My BIOS dump using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: http://rgho.st/6HYXn9XGT

I'm willing to donate $10 for this noble work.
Thanks,
Himanshu Dutt
find
quote
Hello, Himanshu Dutt!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
find
quote
(05-22-2016, 11:18 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello, Himanshu Dutt!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!

Thanks Da Vinci Code, 

I'll test this out right away. I'll donate to your paypal.

You're Awesome!
find
quote
Hello


I've heard about your services while searching for a wifi card replacement for my lenovo y50-70.
I want to replace the Realtek RTL8723BE wifi card on my lenovo Y50-70 with a Intel 7260NGW.

Do you still remove whitelist and unlock advanced settings in BIOS ?

Can I order my Intel 7260NGW ?

I am currently running on BIOS 9ECN26WW(V1.09). I guess i need to update it to Version 9ECN43WW(V3.03) first ?

When it will be done. How do we proceed ?


Thanks in advance for your help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)