Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227493
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310567
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi

I would like to remove whitelist from my Y50-70.
Series: Y50-70
BIOS: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/euvrww
Thanks in advance !
find
quote
Hi,
I have the same question...

Y50-70 BIOS: 9ECN43WWV3.03
I want to change the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160NGW for an Intel AC 9260NGW
The whitelist from Lenovo is preventing this.
I do understand I have to make a bios dump and send it to the forum.
My question, how do I make a backup from my Bios, witch trusted tool to use?
Thanks for helping..
find
quote
Hello,
I'd would like whitelist to be removed from Lenovo Y50-70

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70 20378
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/swsl0yyyv...).rom/file
find
quote
(09-12-2021, 07:15 PM)tintinez Wrote: Hello,
I'd would like whitelist to be removed from Lenovo Y50-70

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70 20378
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi

I would like to remove whitelist from my Y50-70.
Series: Y50-70
BIOS: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Thanks in advance !

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/KKhW...LPg1aqzuwg
find
quote
Hi,

Y50-70 BIOS: 9ECN43WWV3.03
I want to change the wifi card Intel AX200NGW

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/KKhW...LPg1aqzuwg
find
quote
(09-15-2021, 03:47 AM)abidkmal Wrote: Hi,

Y50-70 BIOS: 9ECN43WWV3.03
I want to change the wifi card Intel AX200NGW
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello together,
I would like the whitelist to be removed from my Lenovo Y50-70

Model: Lenovo y50-70 59442920
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)

Dump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thank you in advance Smile
find
quote
(09-15-2021, 03:47 AM)abidkmal Wrote: Hi,

Y50-70 BIOS: 9ECN43WWV3.03
I want to change the wifi card Intel AX200NGW
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,
I'd would like whitelist to be removed from Lenovo Y50-70

Y50-70 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 20378
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)

https://fs12n5.sendspace.com/dl/4fbbe77d....03%29.rom
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)