Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425382
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227352
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310542
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-20-2023, 02:11 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 02:03 PM)Pippone Wrote: Please help me unlock advanced menu and remove whitelist

BIOSVersion
9ECN43WW(V3.03)

LenovoY50-70
I want to install the AX210 WiFi 6E wireless card
Thank you.
Hi
Need your bios dump

Thanks for the reply. I performed the dump with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 
See Attachment
find
quote
(12-20-2023, 02:11 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 02:03 PM)Pippone Wrote: Please help me unlock advanced menu and remove whitelist

BIOSVersion
9ECN43WW(V3.03)

LenovoY50-70
I want to install the AX210 WiFi 6E wireless card
Thank you.
Hi
Need your bios dump


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03).zip (Size: 2.27 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
(12-20-2023, 02:03 PM)Pippone Wrote: Please help me unlock advanced menu and remove whitelist

BIOSVersion
9ECN43WW(V3.03)

LenovoY50-70
I want to install the AX210 WiFi 6E wireless card
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,

Need wifi whitelist for my lenovo y50-70, attaching Bios dump, if need any other info, please let me know


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03) backup.zip (Size: 2.27 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
(01-14-2024, 12:07 PM)rolandzaira Wrote: Hi,

Need wifi whitelist for my lenovo y50-70, attaching Bios dump, if need any other info, please let me know
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
Hi, I purchased a new wifi module to upgrade the wifi of my Y50-70 laptop but the BIOS whitelist doesn't allow me to do so.
I would dump my bios however I am unable to locate BACKUP_Tools19 so if someone could provide me with it I would happily dump and post my bios.
find
quote
(03-14-2024, 07:18 AM)pintoj Wrote: Hi, I purchased a new wifi module to upgrade the wifi of my Y50-70 laptop but the BIOS whitelist doesn't allow me to do so.
I would dump my bios however I am unable to locate BACKUP_Tools19 so if someone could provide me with it I would happily dump and post my bios.
Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pqgxk1
find
quote
Hi,

i have old laptop Lenovo like in title. I'd like to change WiFi card. Can you help my and remove whitelist in my BIOS ? My Bios is:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/F6fq...%2Fcz4%2BQ 

Thanks !
find
quote
(08-19-2024, 04:51 AM)spider1991 Wrote: Hi,

i have old laptop Lenovo like in title. I'd like to change WiFi card. Can you help my and remove whitelist in my BIOS ?
Thanks !
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
hello,i want to replace wifi card, my model is y50-70
here my bios, thanks in advance!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjyahx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)