Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 220
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104341
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 958
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3327
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8309
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8053
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425502
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227434
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119621
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
(09-19-2014, 06:02 AM)littleman Wrote: WARNING for dummies like me... I ordered the wrong Intel 7260 card. The one you must buy looks like this:
http://www.amazon.fr/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260/dp/B00DMNSVQM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1411124473&sr=8-3&keywords=intel+7260
Shipped on Tuesday for me Sad
what does the wrong one look like?

BDMaster, could you please mod this one as well?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zwt1v3
find
quote
#32
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 06:02 AM)littleman Wrote: WARNING for dummies like me... I ordered the wrong Intel 7260 card. The one you must buy looks like this:
http://www.amazon.fr/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260/dp/B00DMNSVQM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1411124473&sr=8-3&keywords=intel+7260
Shipped on Tuesday for me Sad
what does the wrong one look like?

BDMaster, could you please mod this one as well?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zwt1v3

I suppose anything but the picture above.
find
quote
#33
THE WRONG ONE looks like this (almost twice the size) and check out the connectors. They're very different:
http://www.amazon.fr/Intel-7260-HMWBNWB/dp/B00D69CINO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411135242&sr=8-1&keywords=intel+7260
find
quote
#34
(09-19-2014, 09:01 AM)littleman Wrote: THE WRONG ONE looks like this (almost twice the size) and check out the connectors. They're very different:
http://www.amazon.fr/Intel-7260-HMWBNWB/dp/B00D69CINO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411135242&sr=8-1&keywords=intel+7260

so the wrong one is just a normal pcie, while the right one is a mini pcie, am I correct?
find
quote
#35
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote: Whitelist . . .

Hi friend,
here You go for your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58099345

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
(09-19-2014, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote: Whitelist . . .

Hi friend,
here You go for your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58099345

Let me know
Regards

thanks

(09-19-2014, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote: Whitelist . . .

Hi friend,
here You go for your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58099345

Let me know
Regards

just a quick question, what do you mean in the readme by "Don't touch Video Settings"?
find
quote
#37
(09-19-2014, 10:26 AM)Brandhor Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote: Whitelist . . .

Hi friend,
here You go for your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58099345

Let me know
Regards

thanks

(09-19-2014, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 08:58 AM)Brandhor Wrote: Whitelist . . .

Hi friend,
here You go for your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58099345

Let me know
Regards

just a quick question, what do you mean in the readme by "Don't touch Video Settings"?

It's not for You, It's advice for Menu Tabs Unlocked !!!
Your is only Whitelist.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
Hi,

My laptop have a heat problem.
I tought that I could solve it by Throttlestop.
In settings of "Tubo power limit" section
Primary plane power limit was "0"
When I bought my laptop, this feature was unlocked and I could change it.
I mistakely sellct " lock" choise and now it is locked to "58"

Can some one help me to "unlock it" ?

This is the bios that I download and use as "update"

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...vy2113.exe

Thank you all for your help and time...
find
quote
#39
(09-20-2014, 07:07 PM)ghostmayer Wrote: Hi,

My laptop have a heat problem.
I tought that I could solve it by Throttlestop.
In settings of "Tubo power limit" section
Primary plane power limit was "0"
When I bought my laptop, this feature was unlocked and I could change it.
I mistakely sellct " lock" choise and now it is locked to "58"

Can some one help me to "unlock it" ?

This is the bios that I download and use as "update"

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...vy2113.exe

Thank you all for your help and time...

Hi friend,
Have You tried to reflash Original Bios to the Eeprom ? or cleared the CMOS ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
(09-21-2014, 04:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 07:07 PM)ghostmayer Wrote: Hi,

My laptop have a heat problem.
I tought that I could solve it by Throttlestop.
In settings of "Tubo power limit" section
Primary plane power limit was "0"
When I bought my laptop, this feature was unlocked and I could change it.
I mistakely sellct " lock" choise and now it is locked to "58"

Can some one help me to "unlock it" ?

This is the bios that I download and use as "update"

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...vy2113.exe

Thank you all for your help and time...

Hi friend,
Have You tried to reflash Original Bios to the Eeprom ? or cleared the CMOS ?
Let me know
Regards

Laptop is new and reaching to clearing features is not possible without disassebling it.
I re flash the bios by the one that I downloaded from the givven link.
My first impression is " only changing the solid partsa not the "user sellectables"
because all my settings and choices( there is nt much choise but Big Grin) were still there..

PS:the bios versions were same ( the one when I bought and the one I downloaded) there is no older firmware that I can use..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)