Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello BDMaster I would like to install Mac OS X on my lenovo Y50-70 and a I need to replace the wifi card to work. Is possible to remove the whitelist and unlock the advanced tabs?

I just use the Universial Bios Backup because the other program I am getting an error with 7-zip.

My Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/trbxna

Many Thanks
find
quote
Hello, BDMaster!

Could you please help me get NWL = No Whitelist locks + AVD = Menu Tabs Unlocked more options?
I am buy the 7260ac Wifi Card to install.

Thx VM ... Best Regards!

My BIOS Backup from "Universal Bios Backup":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xek4en

My BIOS Backup from "BACKUP_Tools":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ign45e

Many-many Thanks!
find
quote
(10-22-2014, 03:27 AM)V_M_V Wrote: Hello, BDMaster!

Could you please help me get NWL = No Whitelist locks + AVD = Menu Tabs Unlocked more options?
I am buy the 7260ac Wifi Card to install.

Thx VM ... Best Regards!

My BIOS Backup from "Universal Bios Backup":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xek4en

My BIOS Backup from "BACKUP_Tools":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ign45e

Many-many Thanks!

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58665951

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-21-2014, 08:51 PM)xtype Wrote: Hello BDMaster I would like to install Mac OS X on my lenovo Y50-70 and a I need to replace the wifi card to work. Is possible to remove the whitelist and unlock the advanced tabs?

I just use the Universial Bios Backup because the other program I am getting an error with 7-zip.

My Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/trbxna

Many Thanks

Hello BDMaster.. I am getting error with 7-zip when I use NEW_BACKUP_FPTs but i extract the file and run go.bat and there is my result file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9lxmtv

I hope there is no error with my file to you do your magic.

Thanks
find
quote
(10-23-2014, 04:19 AM)xtype Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 08:51 PM)xtype Wrote: Hello BDMaster I would like to install Mac OS X on my lenovo Y50-70 and a I need to replace the wifi card to work. Is possible to remove the whitelist and unlock the advanced tabs?

I just use the Universial Bios Backup because the other program I am getting an error with 7-zip.

My Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/trbxna

Many Thanks

Hello BDMaster.. I am getting error with 7-zip when I use NEW_BACKUP_FPTs but i extract the file and run go.bat and there is my result file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9lxmtv

I hope there is no error with my file to you do your magic.

Thanks

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58674130

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
BDMaster! You re the best!
Thank you very much! Everything works great, a surprising number of settings, Intel WiFi 7260 works great!
Once again, thank you so much!
find
quote
Hey BDMaster!
Could you please remove my whitelist and unlock advanced settings in my BIOS?
Here is my result.rar:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/97c3s7

Thank you very much!
find
quote
(10-27-2014, 04:43 PM)9233 Wrote: Hey BDMaster!
Could you please remove my whitelist and unlock advanced settings in my BIOS?
Here is my result.rar:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/97c3s7

Thank you very much!

Hi friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/58752302

If do You want donate something, help with me our friend Donovan6k He is a Big Modder adn are doing a Big Work on HP RSA Signed Bios to bypass locks.
Now He needs some money for his study and I will help him, so I will appreciate
any help You can do !
Here is link :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/p/donate.html

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-27-2014, 06:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 04:43 PM)9233 Wrote: Hey BDMaster!
Could you please remove my whitelist and unlock advanced settings in my BIOS?
Here is my result.rar:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/97c3s7

Thank you very much!

Hi friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/58752302

If do You want donate something, help with me our friend Donovan6k He is a Big Modder adn are doing a Big Work on HP RSA Signed Bios to bypass locks.
Now He needs some money for his study and I will help him, so I will appreciate
any help You can do !
Here is link :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/p/donate.html

Let me know
Regards

Works great, thanks man!!
He has some really awesome tutorials, i'm definitly going to donate him a few bucks.
find
quote
HI BDMaster!
Could you please remove my whitelist and unlock advanced settings in my BIOS?

This is Backup my Bios http://www.speedyshare.com/hg7xt/LENOVO-...-V1.13.rom

please
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)