Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224239
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#51
(08-08-2021, 04:21 AM)cofur Wrote: Hello, thank you for your quick response. Yes indeed I have a ch341a programmer, I sent you a backup of my bios.

Warmly
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#52
Hello Everyone! New member here, I want to try and overclock the CPU of my Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN but don't know how to access the advanced bios function.

What can I do?
find
quote
#53
Hello!

I would like to request aBIOS mod for my Lenovo laptop.

Here are the specs:
Computer:      LENOVO Lenovo Y520-15IKBN
CPU:          Intel Core i5-7300HQ (Kaby Lake-H, B0)
              2500 MHz (25.00x100.0) @ 3093 MHz (31.00x99.8)
Motherboard:  LENOVO Provence-5R1
BIOS:          4KCN45WW, 01/11/2019
Chipset:      Intel HM175 (Skylake PCH-H)
Memory:        8192 MBytes @ 1197 MHz, 17-17-17-39
              - 8192 MB PC21300 DDR4 SDRAM - Ramaxel Technology RMSA3260MH78HAF-2666
Graphics:      Intel HD Graphics 630 (Kaby Lake-H GT2) [Lenovo]
              Intel HD Graphics 630, 1024 MB
Graphics:      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 [Lenovo]
              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, 4096 MB GDDR5 SDRAM
Drive:        ST1000LM035-1RK172, 976.8 GB, Serial ATA 6Gb/s @ 6Gb/s
Sound:        Intel Skylake PCH-H - High Definition Audio Controller
Network:      Atheros/Qualcomm QCA6174 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Network:      RealTek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
OS:            Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19042.985 (20H2)


Bios last update: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe

Thanks for taking your time helping!
find
quote
#54
Hi!
I would like to try unlocked BIOS for my Y520-15IKBN (7700HQ, 1050 GTX, 8gb*2). Interested in overlocking CPU/RAM, tweaking fan speed etc.
Can I have instructions for how to BIOS dump properly please?
find
quote
#55
Hello.

I wanted to unlock the hidden bios settings. Please help me.
Lenovo Y520-15IKBN 80WK

P.S. The dump is read by the programmer. I found two flash drives and read both.


Attached Files
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 13)
.bin   bios2.bin (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#56
Hello
I need a bios with the "advanced" tab on my lenovo legion y520.
Can you please help me?
find
quote
#57
Hello, good afternoon, I have seen in several forums that you are able to unlock the advanced bios settings on a Lenovo Y520-15IKBN 80WK, and I wanted to know if you could help me too. I have my bios dump, I did it with the Ch341a programmer. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.


Attached Files
.bin   lenovo y520.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#58
(04-20-2022, 03:26 PM)Ronchoban Wrote: Hello, good afternoon, I have seen in several forums that you are able to unlock the advanced bios settings on a Lenovo Y520-15IKBN 80WK, and I wanted to know if you could help me too. I have my bios dump, I did it with the Ch341a programmer. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#59
Hi. Yesterday i bought Intel AX201NGW wifi card. But my laptop Legion Y520 is not identificate. Can you make mod bios to work this card with Y520?
find
quote
#60
Wink 
Hi,
I am a software engineering student, and my laptop has been underperforming lately.
Mainly the CPU is the problem, I was thinking about buying a laptop with a better CPU, but I don't have the money yet for that, so I would like to try some overclocking. I have done some undervolting in the past for this CPU using IntelXTU to prologue battery life, but now I would like a bit more power out of it. IntelXTU does allow me to change voltage but not frequency or anything else.
The processor is an i5-7300HQ, 3.1GHz max boost.
I have lots of room in terms of thermals: I get @60 C while undervolted and @ 65-68 C normal voltage, while running a stress test like Cinebench or Blender.
The bios version is 4KCN45WW
Please & Thank you Smile

This is the BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe

°
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)