Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424233
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223943
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119113
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y570 bios 2.10
#31
(10-23-2014, 03:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:58 AM)Paladyr Wrote: I'd like to flash my y570, what utility do I need to use in order to flash it with this bin file? Thanks!

Here is the UEFIPatch Tool's Patch for 47CN34WW(V2.12) and the Generalized Bios Mod NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/58681753

http://rghost.net/58681763

Regards

Hi BDMaster

Both links are not working. I want to try this ROM, can you please upload them again??
find
quote
#32
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6NHPV5xtr

let me know
Regards

P.S. Patches missed for an HD issue !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
thanks BD this is awesome!!! question... any chance there is any HPET options in the advanced menus?

I've tried installing an intel 7260 hmw an wifi chip and for some reason when i install it, the bios lags. booting to windows leads to some weird stuff where the aero animations will lag. in this post

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/57307-...ransitions

I tried what they did, and it actually fixed my problems in windows. but the bios still lags like [censored]. i looked at what useplatformclock does and it has to do with HPET config in bios. i tried changing a bunch of the options in bios to no avail. im back on my original stock 1000gbn chip now and everything works fine, but it's really bugging me! i feel like its a problem that should be able to be solved haha.
find
quote
#34
I will give a look and reply here !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#35
thanks! i think the problem is with the pci express controller.. i tried using the other mini pci express port with the 7260 wifi card and unfortunately it still didn't work
find
quote
#36
(03-06-2015, 02:32 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6NHPV5xtr

let me know
Regards

P.S. Patches missed for an HD issue !!!

Hi! Link doesn't work, can you upload it again?
find
quote
#37
Also I have a problem with my touch buttons. After reinstalling Windows i can't to press "Thermal Managment" button which is ACPI. Is there any issues?
find
quote
#38
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8mckvJXy7

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#39
(03-30-2015, 01:53 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8mckvJXy7

Regards

Thanks!
find
quote
#40
Can anyone with this version of the bios help me out? I was messing around trying to get Ubuntu to use the nvidia card and now I'm getting no display ): I went into a tab that had a video configuration option and I switched it from igp to peg (there were two other options).

Can anyone give me the exact steps to change this back to igp? I know my laptop is still booting into ubuntu because I hear the boot up sounds, and I know I can get back into the bios option. I just can't see what I'm doing.

Thanks for posting this bios, btw. It helped me squeeze some performance out of this laptop. I just shouldn't have messed with it too much Tongue

Nevermind, I fixed it. If you run into the same problem, just mash F2 until you think you are in the bios and hit F9 to restore defaults. F10 to save.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)