Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424333
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3598
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224246
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169228
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6315
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61171

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 13 (96CNxxWW) WWAN Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi There,

I'm using a relatively new Yoga 2 13 with the Insyde H20 96CN17WW (V1.03) bios. The whitelist won't accept an Intel AC 7260 network card. Hoping someone here can unlock it for me. Here's a link to my bios backup file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1z1iwtannz8yb/result.rar

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(05-04-2014, 11:28 AM)oilerlord Wrote: Hi There,

I'm using a relatively new Yoga 2 13 with the Insyde H20 96CN17WW (V1.03) bios. The whitelist won't accept an Intel AC 7260 network card. Hoping someone here can unlock it for me. Here's a link to my bios backup file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1z1iwtannz8yb/result.rar

Thanks!

BTW, I'm happy to donate after I receive a working, whitelist-removed BIOS. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with the amount that would make this project worth your while. Thanks!
find
quote
#3
(05-06-2014, 08:11 PM)oilerlord Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 11:28 AM)oilerlord Wrote: Hi There,

I'm using a relatively new Yoga 2 13 with the Insyde H20 96CN17WW (V1.03) bios. The whitelist won't accept an Intel AC 7260 network card. Hoping someone here can unlock it for me. Here's a link to my bios backup file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1z1iwtannz8yb/result.rar

Thanks!

BTW, I'm happy to donate after I receive a working, whitelist-removed BIOS. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with the amount that would make this project worth your while. Thanks!

Same here, same machine, same bios, same Wi-Fi card, same problem.

Will gladly donate too.
find
quote
#4
(07-15-2014, 01:05 AM)joemgp Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 08:11 PM)oilerlord Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 11:28 AM)oilerlord Wrote: Hi There,

I'm using a relatively new Yoga 2 13 with the Insyde H20 96CN17WW (V1.03) bios. The whitelist won't accept an Intel AC 7260 network card. Hoping someone here can unlock it for me. Here's a link to my bios backup file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1z1iwtannz8yb/result.rar

Thanks!

BTW, I'm happy to donate after I receive a working, whitelist-removed BIOS. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with the amount that would make this project worth your while. Thanks!

Same here, same machine, same bios, same Wi-Fi card, same problem.

Will gladly donate too.

Okfriend,
I will give a look
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
+1 here, I would also donate for this.

Thanks man for having a look.

Good luck.
find
quote
#6
Hi,

I do have done a BIOS backup (v1.09) with InsydeFlashx64 ... if there is a possibility to remove the whitelist for the wireless cards this would be perfect.
Like the others here I would donate $50 for a working BIOS mod ...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2661...a213ROM.fd

Thx for trying
Stefan
find
quote
#7
Hi,

like the others here I would donate for a working BIOS mod ...

Best wishes

Alex
find
quote
#8
Any progress on this? Lenovo released a 1.11 bios Version.
find
quote
#9
(05-04-2014, 11:28 AM)oilerlord Wrote: Hi There,

I'm using a relatively new Yoga 2 13 with the Insyde H20 96CN17WW (V1.03) bios. The whitelist won't accept an Intel AC 7260 network card. Hoping someone here can unlock it for me. Here's a link to my bios backup file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt1z1iwtannz8yb/result.rar

Thanks!

Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for 96CN17WW use this one !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file and drag&drop on UEFIPatch.exe (the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1745gw

The Patches.txt file for 96CN17WW :

http://rghost.net/58673978

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/58674027

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

P.S. Get a Bios Backup, then check the size, It would be 6144 KB rename It as biosbackup.bin and follow instructions . . .

@ Oilerlord your Bios Mod here :

http://rghost.net/58674003

I hope You all will be happy now !!! Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(10-23-2014, 08:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 11:28 AM)oilerlord Wrote:

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for 96CN17WW use this one !!!

Hello BDMASTER,
i have the same Yoga 2 13" Notebook but a newer Bios version "96cn25ww". Where can i get the right patches.txt file?

I hope you can help me.

kind regards cynep8
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)